• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,726 Views, 13 Comments

The Fall of Gallopfrey - CraftyVision



Midnight was an ordinary stallion, until the Doctor landed in his backyard.

  • ...
4
 13
 1,726

The Museum

“What happened?” The light brown colt with a stunning green tie asked the mare with a blonde mane with a confused look on his face.

“I think it’s best to show you.” She replied flatly as the painting opens up to a secret hallway, “Welcome to the Under Gallery.”
While those two ponies and young Minuette trotted down the secret hallway behind the painting, one of the employee’s ear pieces rang quietly. This stallion in particular was a white coated pegasus pony with a royal blue mane, and stunning blue eyes. This employee’s name is Aqua Glide.

“Hello?” Aqua asked the other pony on the phone. As the colt got a response, he looked down at the phone. “That’s not possible, I was just…” He was cut off as the pony on the other end of the call spoke, “Understood sir. But why would I take it there?”
As the three ponies trotted into the room, a glowing sand cyclone appeared in the corner.

“Oh no!” The Doctor looked at the cyclone and panics, “Not now, I’m busy!”
Minuette looked at the Doctor and then up at the liquid-looking cyclone with confusion, “What is that?”

The Doctor looked back at Minuette as he frowned, “This is where I come in.” The Doctor galloped into the cyclone and jumped into it.
“ALLONS-Y!”