• Published 23rd May 2013
  • 1,057 Views, 14 Comments

Strained and Flexed Bridges - YukiSN



Written in a class, don't expect much. Just my own way of passing time

  • ...
4
 14
 1,057

Back Home

Chapter 15 - Back Home

"Goodbye sir!" Nurse Redheart called as she waved to Archimedes and Applejack, the farm girl allowing the stallion to lean on her while they walked.
"Still a bit out of it hon'?" Applejack smiled warmly, Archimedes only nodding and nearly poking his other eye out on Applejack's ear. Rayne flew overhead, cawing happily at the sight of her owner and landed on Applejack's back, curiously looking at Archimedes' current state.
"There, there hon'. How about we go to Sugarcube Corner first? Get you some hoof licking good chow!" Applejack asked, Archimedes nodding wearily, his eyes struggling to stay open. The two ponies approached the bakery, Pinkie Pie spotting them from a distance behind her counter of assorted pastries. As the two ponies approached the front door, Derpy happily trotted out and bumped into Archimedes, dropping her muffin.
"Whoa there! Sorry about that Derpy, didn't see you there," Applejack exclaimed, not noticing the destroyed muffin on the ground.
"My muffin…" Derpy cried before Archimedes pulled out a new muffin from beneath his hat. Applejack and Pinkie Pie just stared.

"Yay! Muffin!" Derpy exclaimed happily, kissing Archimedes on the cheek before trotting off happily, humming to herself. Applejack felt her heart clench tightly for a spilt second, her body twitching slightly and the notions not going unnoticed by Pinkie Pie.
"Hey Applejack! Hi Archie! C'mon in! I've got some new pastries!" Pinkie Pie smiled happily, pulling the two inside and sitting them down at a private booth.
"Hey Archie! Do you mind if I borrow Applejack for a moment?" Pinkie Pie asked, Archimedes face planting in the table while a stream of incoherent mutters and words past his lips. Taking the gesture as a go ahead, Pinkie Pie dragged Applejack away from the table, taking her to the kitchen where she sat her down on a stool.
"Pinkie, what in tarnation are you up to?" Applejack questioned, the baker smiling.
"Well Applejack, I just couldn't help but notice your relation to when Derpy kissed Archie, that look in your eyes!" Pinkie Pie smiled.

Applejack's cheeks blushed heavily as she realized what Pinkie Pie was getting at.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" Applejack exclaimed, trying to hid her blush.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of Applejack! He's a perfect match for you anyway!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed happily, clapping her hooves together.
"I told you that I don't have any feelings for him! He's just a friend, that's all," Applejack protested, Pinkie Pie smiling deviously.
"So I suppose then you wouldn't mind if I asked him out on a date then?" she grinned, Applejack quickly leaping out of her seat.
"No!" she yelled, quickly covering her mouth in realization of her slip.
"See? You do feel for him! I was just kidding anyway, Archie isn't really my type. Now! Go out there and get that stallion!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed excitedly, pushing Applejack back out to her seat where Archimedes struggled to keep himself awake.

As Applejack turned back to face the pink mare, she found two deliciously looking cupcakes trusted into her face. Unable to resist the aroma that drifted up from the warm pastry, she sighed, accepting the two and placing one in front of Archimedes.
"Today's going to be a long day," she thought to herself.

--------------------XXX--------------------

Whispers, murmurs, glares and thrown objects greeted Sven as he trotted down the streets of Canterlot. Taking a safe precaution, he had written a note to Fluttershy, saying that he was going out for a moment to speak with an anonymous pony.
"Somepony call the Royal Guards!" a mare shrieked, galloping down the cobblestone streets. Other citizens of Canterlot scowled and spat as the stallion passed them while others would whisper or yell at him and throw things. Using his magic to deflect all the weakly thrown projectiles, Sven sighed, passing two Royal Guards who only glared at him. Ever since the ShadowHawks arrival in Canterlot, Princess Celestia had ordered her Royal Guards to leave them alone and not harass them unless they were seen violating the law, public uproar caused by their presence not being one of the violations.

Eventually, Sven reached a familiar sight, a wooden door that stood between him, and a home. Pressing his ear against the door, he listened carefully, hearing the laughter and chatter of three mares. Taking a deep breath, he raised his hoof and knocked on the door. A moment passed before the door was opened.
"Hello? How can we hel…" Silver Flare began before her words got caught in her throat. Sven stared blankly back at his sister, his heart pounding heavily and his blood pressure rising.
"Is this the residence of Silk Dancer and Silver Flare?" Sven asked. Silver Flare trotted forward slowly and wrapped her hooves around Sven.
"I've missed you… so much," she whispered, her lips trembling and tears began to form in the corner of her eyes. Sven wrapped his hooves around his sister, hugging her back before allowing her to bring him inside.

Silk Dancer soon trotted into the clearing. The years had been fairly generous to her. While she still maintained her figure, signs of her aging were evident, her hair slowly turning silver white while wrinkles were starting to slowly form on her face.
"Silver Flare? Darling? Who was… at… the.." Silk Dancer asked before she spotted Sven.
"Hi mom. I'm back?" Sven spoke, unsure of his own words. Silk Dancer could only slowly trot over to Sven and hug him tightly, Silver Flare trotting towards the kitchen.
"Are you really back now? No more recruitments?" Silk Dancer asked.
"Well, you see… there's a threat against Equestria and apparently my team and I are the only ones who can turn the tides in favor of Equestria. That is before me team decided to erase their memories and leave me to fight alone," Sven muttered. Silk Dancer looked at her son with tears in her eyes.
"Don't worry mom, I'm not that easy to kill," Sven chuckled, kissing Silk Dancer gently on the head before noticing Octavia.

"I'll agree to the part about you not being easy to kill, I won't agree to the part about you fighting alone against whatever force it is that threatens Equestria," the cellist spoke firmly.
"Changeling army, what can you do?" Sven asked, allowing Octavia to peck him gently on the cheek before hugging him tightly.
"Army or not, you have friends who'll help you. Speaking of friends, just wait till Vinyl gets back. She'll be so surprised," Octavia smiled. Sven smiled at the thought of the DJ flipping out at his return.
"How long would that take?" Sven asked, Octavia glancing up to an oak clock that hung above a fireplace.
"Five minutes, why don't you wait in our room? Or should I say, YOUR room," Octavia smiled, Sven agreeing to the idea and slowly slipping out of his mother's embrace. Silk Dancer and Silver Flare watched as Sven trotted upstairs to wait for Vinyl to return.
"I can't believe he's alive, yet alone back with us," Silk Dancer smiled happily, "I'd better go and prepare dinner, I should make his favorite salad!"

"Hey Silk Dancer. It's me, Vinyl. I'm back from work," Vinyl called out as she stepped through the open door.
"Welcome back love," Octavia smiled, kissing Vinyl gently on the lips.
"Hey babe, I'm going to go and wash up. I'm exhausted. See you upstairs soon?" Vinyl asked as she began to ascend the stairs.
"Depends if you suddenly become occupied," Octavia smiled as she trotted into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Vinyl pushed open the wooden door, not bothering to turn on the lights to the room before she threw her equipment onto the soft bed, missing Sven's sleeping figure by mere inches. She soon made her way to the bathroom, flicking on the lights and began to wash her face. As she wiped the water from her eyes, she spotted a lump in the bed. A soft snore drew her attention even closer. Her eyes widened as she slowly approached the lump. Octavia soon trotted into the room, spotting Sven fast asleep in their bed.
"Poor dear, he must've been tired walking all the way here," the cellist sighed, pulling the covers up higher over Sven.

"Tavi? You knew he was coming? And you didn't tell me?" Vinyl asked, slightly hurt that her marefriend would hide such important information from her.
"I didn't know that he'd be coming, he just… showed up today," Octavia replied, trotting over next to Vinyl.
"Still feeling tired?" she chuckled, Vinyl shaking her head as she wiped away tears.
"No, I'm just really happy now," she replied, kissing Octavia. Silver Flare and Silk Dancer soon appeared at the door, spotting Sven fast asleep.
"I guess we'll wait for dinner then?" Silk Dancer asked, the three mares nodding.
"Octavia, Vinyl, why don't you two take my bed tonight?" I'll pull out the couch bed," Silk Dancer insisted.
"Oh we couldn't!" Vinyl replied.
"Nonsense dearie, just take it, that bed downstairs is still just as comfortable as my bed," Silk Dancer assured. The four mares turned their attention back to Sven, the stallion looking so happy to be sleeping in his home once again. As each mare turned to leave him to his rest, they quietly welcomed him back again.
"Welcome back son."
"Good to have you back Sven."
"Absolutely fantastic to have you back."
"Knucklehead, could've told us in advance."

--------------------XXX--------------------

"Hang in there Twilight, please. Be strong," Spike cried softly. He had awoken earlier to Twilight's screams of agony. Rushing into the room, he found her sprawled out on the floor, the Jagged Decay symbol burning brightly on her chest. She had thrown up a few times and her tears soaked her coat and the wood floor. Thinking that he'd need an extra hand around the library and with taking care of Twilight, Spike ran out in search for the other Elements of Harmony. He had first ran to find Rarity but the fashionista was busy dealing with a strange pain that ailed Aurora. Thinking about who else he could find, Spike turned towards Applejack's farm, only to find that cowpony hard at work bucking trees. Sighing in frustration, he sprinted to Fluttershy's cottage, though no response came from his knocking. Thinking about going to ask Rainbow Dash, he was still upset with her for forcing herself on Fluttershy.

"Hi Spike!" Pinkie Pie's voice suddenly rang in the purple dragon's ears, causing him to jump. Initially upset with the sudden shock, Spike suddenly realized that if Pinkie Pie was out and about, she should be able to help him.
"Pinkie Pie! I need your help with Twilight!" Spike exclaimed, Pinkie Pie's attitude suddenly turning serious before she nodded and bounced over to the library with Spike in tail. The two arrived just in time as a pony was looking for somepony to check her book out. Spike pointed Pinkie Pie in the direction of Twilight's room before attending to the mare with her book. Pinkie Pie bounced up the steps and slowly trotted into Twilight's room, finding Twilight in the same position that Spike did earlier.
"Twilight…" Pinkie Pie sighed heavily, cleaning up the vomit and lifting Twilight back into her bed. Pulling up a chair, Pinkie Pie sat down, wiping Twilight's brow or redirecting her head when she appeared to have the need to throw up.

Spike soon entered, looking at Pinkie Pie then Twilight.
"So… how's she doing?" he asked nervously.
"Still in pain but at least she's out cold at the moment," Pinkie Pie replied sadly. Spike sighed, placing his hand on Twilight's forehead, feeling the heat and her twitching in pain. It was a sight that pained him, the thought of her dying was worse than anything that he could imagine.
"What about you? How are you doing Spike?" Pinkie Pie asked, worried for the baby dragon's mental state.
"I'm doing alright I guess, still trying to cope with Twilight's current condition," Spike replied, sighing heavily and sitting down next to Pinkie Pie. The baker placed her hoof around the dragon's shoulder.
"Well all of us are still worried about her. We don't want to lose her and you don't either Spike. After all, she's the one who brought us all together as best friends. Now how many ponies can you think of that can do that with our little group?" Pinkie Pie smiled. Spike shook his head.
"Nopony."

--------------------XXX--------------------

Rainbow Dash sat on her bed in her cloud home, her mind a tornado of thoughts and replays of events that had occurred recently. Sven and the ShadowHawks, her and Fluttershy, Twilight's curse, Sven's past, war for Equestria. Everything just seemed to over whelming for the cyan daredevil. Lost in her thoughts she was completely unaware of the stallion that stood before her.
"I assume that I should just help myself like last time?" Silver Wings spoke coyly.
"What are you doing back here?! When DID you even get in here?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, completely caught off guard. Silver Wings smiled before sitting next to Rainbow Dash.
"So what's bothering you? The recent events seem to be having a significant toll on you but I sense that there's something else. What is it?" Silver Wings asked.
"Why do you care?" Rainbow Dash groaned, flopping backwards onto her pillow.
"Hm, good question actually. Why does Silver Wings who lies about his lie on his true name care?" Silver Wings spoke.

"Wait, your lie about your lie? So your real name IS Silver Wings!" Rainbow Dash gasped, confusion quickly spreading over the mare's face. Silver Wings chuckled.
"Well of course. I told you my real name knowing that you'd think it was false," Silver Wings smiled warmly, watching Rainbow Dash rub her temples.
"But… but how?" she asked.
"Simple, you asked for the truth and received the truth," Silver Wings replied, unsure where Rainbow Dash was going with the conversation.
"But I mean like how did you know that I wouldn't believe you?" Rainbow Dash asked, "I mean I could've demanded no lies and you still could've lied!"
"Well of course I could've lied! Unless, of course, the stallion in question knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you," Silver Wings chuckled, the cyan pegasus just looking at the stallion in utter confusion.

"Don't worry about it. But back to my main point, what's bothering you Rainbow Dash," Silver Wings questioned. Sighing and knowing that she probably wouldn't be able to hide anything from the pegasus, Rainbow Dash told him of the events that had occurred up to that very moment. Silver Wings sighed.
"I see, so war is brewing after all," he sighed, "And Sven probably doesn't want to see my face. Nor does Vex… if she even remembers me anymore."
"What do you mean?" Rainbow Dash asked, curious.
"Well you see Rainbow my dear, before Vex became a ShadowHawk, I was in love with her. I was going to confess my feelings to her on the day that she decided to split with Strings, Aurora, and Archimedes. So I never got the chance nor was I able to easily locate her and the others. Originally I had found Sven as was accepted by him personally into the group but my brother and I ditched at the last second, I being to afraid to tell Vex how I felt and my brother for monetary reasons," Silver Wings explained.

"So you just gave up on her?" Rainbow Dash asked, shocked at the stallion's drop in interest of the mare.
"It's not that simple, you see. Through more research and investigations, I discovered that Vex is… a fillyfooler. So she could have no feelings for me whatsoever asides a friend. Granted a friend is a wonderful position to have, yes, but I wish it could be more," Silver Wings continued. Rainbow Dash looked at the pegasus, listening intently on his story seeing how it could almost be somewhat related with hers in her dealings with Fluttershy.
"However, I shall not force myself upon her. That would be most rude and quite… uncharacteristic of myself. I'm more than happy to have my heart broken just so she can be happy," Silver Wings sighed. Guilt hit Rainbow Dash hard in the gut. While Silver Wings was willing to put aside his feelings in respect for Vex, Rainbow Dash had violently forced herself upon Fluttershy at least twice. What kind of friend was she. What kind of Element of Loyalty was she.

"So you've forced yourself on her twice hm? Must say I'm a tad disappointed in you," Silver Wings sighed, Rainbow Dash looking at the ground in shame.
"Though I can understand the temptation so, to me, it's understandable," the pegasus explained, Rainbow Dash looking up at him.
"Why do you only visit me?" Rainbow Dash suddenly asked, Silver Wings flinching suddenly, not expecting this question.
"Why do you think?" Silver Wings replied, hoping that the pegasus wouldn't be able to figure it out. Unfortunately for him, the cyan mare was able to have a quick moment of intelligence.
"Do… do you like me?" Rainbow Dash asked, "You hardly even know me though, I mean asides from apparently stalking I suppose is what it's called."
"Well, yes I do like you. You seem to attract me for reasons I don't even know. Needless to say, my feelings are present but I will most likely repress them until this war is over. After all, I still have to avenge my brother," Silver Wings replied.

"Your brother? What happened?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"I had to put him down. His lust for money was too much and he was being corrupted," Silver Wings sighed sadly.
"Needless to say, Chrysalis and I now have a score to settle," Silver Wings finished, suddenly feeling Rainbow Dash's breath on his neck.
"What are you doing?" he asked, blushing slightly. Rainbow Dash grinned, slowly dragging her tongue slowly up the stallion's neck. Silver Wings shivered in pleasure, earning a satisfied chuckle from the mare pegasus. In a quick motion, Rainbow Dash had toppled Silver Wings, using her hind leg to gently rub against Silver Wing's crotch.
"Aaaah…" Silver Wings moaned, his wings slowly unfurling. Using her tongue, Rainbow Dash slowly began to lick down to Silver Wing's growing member. Looking back up at the panting stallion, Rainbow Dash grinned.
"C'mon big boy, show me some moves."

--------------------XXX--------------------

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Come in!" Rarity called out, her eyes not leaving her sewing machine as she continued her work.
"Um… Hi Rarity," a meek voice squeaked. Rarity instantly stopped her work and turned around, smiling brightly at Fluttershy.
"Fluttershy! Darling! So good to see you!" Rarity exclaimed happily, hugging the yellow pegasus.
"What brings you here today? Do you need something fixed? Care to catch up?" Rarity asked, curious to her best friend's appearance.
"Um… well I just wanted… um…" Fluttershy stuttered.
"What ever is it dear?" Rarity asked, curious to her friend's sudden nervousness.
"I want to ask Sven out on a date… but I don't know anything about how to. I tried going to Twilight's for a book but I couldn't seem to find her. And I was too embarrassed to ask anypony else… especially after…" Fluttershy shivered as her mind slowly began to drift back to the sex that Rainbow Dash had forced upon her.

Her thoughts were cut short by Rarity's warm embrace.
"Now Fluttershy dear, don't you think that what Rainbow did was your fault. It was not nor will it ever be your fault. Rainbow Dash is just… well, I wouldn't say a rapist… but I guess she's also very confused with her feelings. But let's put that aside for now! Now how to help you ask Sven on a date! I'll admit, he's quite the looker too. Where do you plan to take him?" Rarity asked.
"Well, he left a note saying that he was meeting with an anonymous acquaintance so…" Fluttershy began before Rarity's eyes lit up.
"I think I know just how to find him!" she exclaimed happily, grabbing Fluttershy and dashing out of her boutique.
"Rarity!"

--------------------XXX--------------------

Sven slowly awoke to the soft prodding of a hoof to his cheek. Slowly opening his eyes, he found Octavia smiling sweetly at him. Rising up from beneath the warm covers he rubbed his eyes in exhaustion.
"Sorry about that. How long was I out?" Sven asked, stretching his front hooves.
"A few hours, nothing to big. Your mother has prepared your favorite dinner apparently," Octavia replied, helping the stallion out of bed. Trotting downstairs, Vinyl surprised Sven by leaping on his back, wrapping her hooves around his eyes and laughing.
"Guess who knucklehead!" she giggled, Sven grinning and feeling her horn.
"Vinyl Scratch?" he chuckled, the DJ climbing off her friend and smiling widely.
"The one and only!" she laughed, pecking him gently on the cheek and smiling brightly.
"It's good to have you back. You are back right? No more Royal Guards busting in and dragging you off? If so, I'm going to kill you," Vinyl asked, Sven shaking his head.

"Nope, just war that's brewing and apparently my team has wiped their memory so it's just me now," Sven muttered.
"Well… that's depressing," Vinyl sighed, Silk Dancer trotting into the room.
"Dinner time!" she called, the three younger ponies making their way to the kitchen where the smell of delicious home cooked food wafted through the air.
"Smells absolutely fantastic," Octavia smiled, helping Silk Dancer set the table. Trotting over to the kitchen counter, picking up the food with his magic and placing it on the table. Soon all five ponies sat around the wooden table, each one of them smiling at the fact that they were once again together. Unknown to them, their activities were being closely monitored by two Royal Guards who watched from a distance, peering through a telescope so they could observe Sven.
"What should we do? We've got our orders to not harass him unless he visibly breaks Canterlot law," one of the stallions spoke.
"We'll report this to the princesses, they'll probably want to know about his appearance in Canterlot," the other stallion replied, trotting off with his partner.

--------------------XXX--------------------

"Excuse me! Fancy Pants!" Rarity called out, the highly respected stallion turning around to find his dear friend waving towards him.
"Ah! Rarity! Jolly good to see you again! I say, who is your shy friend here?" Fancy Pants asked, noticing Fluttershy hiding behind Rarity.
"Oh? This is Fluttershy! We're actually hoping you could help us out by pointing us in the direction of certain stallion that my dear friend wants to ask on a date!" Rarity replied happily, Fluttershy blushing in embarrassment.
"R-R-Rarity! You said you wouldn't tell anypony!" she squeaked, Fancy Pants chuckled.
"I see! Of course I can help my dear friend! Besides any friend of Rarity is a friend of mine! Now who's this stallion you're dear friend is looking for?" Fancy Pants asked.
"Well he would've arrived just today. He used to live here I believe his name is Kozak?" Rarity replied, unsure of the information herself.

What happened next shocked the alabaster mare; Fancy Pants' once happy face and smile soon twisted into a look of disgust and hatred.
"Oh… you mean Sven. The abomination is now disguising his name?" Fancy Pants spat, "Rarity, I care for you my dear and I should advise you and your friend to not look for this stallion. He's cursed and will only cause harm to you. I must sadly apologize that I cannot assist you in this request. Have a good day you two," Fancy Pants bowed politely before trotting off.
"Sven? But he said his name was Kozak… he was lying? I wonder what else that stallion hasn't told us now…" Rarity murmured, Fluttershy shifting uncomfortably.
"Lets just go look for him?" the pegasus suggested, Rarity nodding in agreement.

The two mares began to wander around the streets of Canterlot, Rarity asking various ponies if they could point them in the direction of Sven's home. However, her question yielded the same reaction as Fancy Pants, disgust and hatred. Confused as to what Sven had done to have gained such infamy in Canterlot, Rarity was even more determined to find Sven, if not for Fluttershy's sake anymore than for her own curiosity.
"Rarity… let's just go home. I'm… sacred," Fluttershy whimpered, noticing the glares that the Canterlot ponies were giving her. Rarity soon realized how uncomfortable her friend was and quickly agreed, the two trotting back down towards the train station. However, along their way, they overheard a conversation between two Royal Guards.
"So Sven's back at home hm? Wait till the princesses hear about this. I'll bet they'll be visiting him very soon," one of the guards chuckled.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Do you know where we can find Sven? We wish to speak to him," Rarity asked. The two guards looked at her, surprised that she and her friend would want to find Sven.
"Why do you two wish to speak to Sven, with all due respect Element of Generosity and Kindness," one of the guards asked.
"It's a private matter concerning my friend Fluttershy here," Rarity replied. Not wanting to upset or deny information that could be crucial to the two Elements of Generosity's investigation, the guard pointed Rarity and Fluttershy in the direction of Sven's house, explaining that they'd probably have to knock a couple of times since it was late evening. Thanking the two, Rarity returned to Fluttershy, grinning before explaining what had happened. A wave of relief and fear washed over Fluttershy but she eventually agreed to follow Rarity once again through the city that threw dirty looks at her.

After a few more minutes of trotting along, the two mares arrived at Sven's house, the warm lights casting shadows of the ponies inside on the drawn curtains.
"Wow, he lives in a pretty fancy place!" Rarity thought aloud.
"Well we know where he lives, let's go back now," Fluttershy spoke quickly turning around only to have Rarity's magic hold her in place.
"Now, now dear Fluttershy. We came here so you could ask Sven on a date and we're going to do such. Now go and get him!" Rarity exclaimed giddily, floating Fluttershy to the door. Hesitantly, Fluttershy reached forwards towards the wooden barrier before knocking three times. At first silence greeted her before the sound of hooves approaching the door echoed in her ears.
"Hey! Sup?" Vinyl smiled, noticing Fluttershy and Rarity.
"Wow, no Royal Guards this time!" she laughed, motioning for the mares to enter before closing the door.
"Vinyl dear, who was at the door? Oh? Rarity! What brings you here? Yet alone, how did you find here?" Octavia asked, happy to see her dressmaker.

"Octavia! Darling! It's been too long!" Rarity smiled, greeting her past customer and friend, "Actually, we're here looking for a Sven, I believe that's his actual name." Vinyl's ears perked up and she soon donned a suspicious look.
"Why do you two want to see Sven? Come to harass him or something?" Vinyl asked protectively.
"Why in Equestria would we want to do that?" Rarity asked, confused and somewhat insulted by Vinyl's suggestion.
"You'll have to excuse her. Sven isn't… to welcomed in Canterlot. Though that's not our story to tell. On another note, Vinyl was Sven's first marefriend when we were in school," Octavia explained, Fluttershy and Rarity nodding. Before any of the mares could ask another question, the sound of hooves trotting on the hardwood floor inside reached their ears.
"Vinyl? Octavia? Who's at the…" Sven began before he spotted Rarity.
"Rarity?" Sven uttered in surprise, suddenly noticing Fluttershy peering out from behind Rarity. Sven felt his heart clench and slight anger beginning to boil within him.

"And why pray tell is Fluttershy here?" Sven asked, his voice seeming to be curious but hinted a slight hint of anger.
"Just hear me out Sven! Please! It wasn't what it seemed like!" Fluttershy pleaded, Sven's blank expression not even faltering.
"She's right dear, it was Rainbow who forced herself on Fluttershy during her heat cycle," Rarity vouched. Sven's expression fell, his face now showing curiosity and understanding.
"Please, come in, I'll put some tea on," Sven smiled warmly, his eyes never leaving Fluttershy's gaze before he turned around and trotted towards the kitchen. A single thought ran through his mind after Rarity had explained what had happened.
"I may still have a chance."