• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 3,359 Views, 49 Comments

My Little Invader - Amereep



Equestria has had many villains through the years but the worst one has just arrived, Invader Zim.

  • ...
7
 49
 3,359

The Book That Holds... Something?

*Knock knock knock*

A door opens, revealing a purple unicorn looking out of her tree house's front door. There, she finds a bizarre looking green 'pony' that has a metal backpack and some clothing on. "I have been told that I could find knowledge within this structure" the green 'pony' named Zim proclaimed in a confident-curious like way "Would you be willing to give me some of that knowledge?"

The purple unicorn, named Twilight, began analyzing him for a second or two after his question. She gave him a smile "Sure, come right on in" she extended a hoof inside, stepping over to let him in.

Zim walks inside on all fours, looking around the library tree. He sees books all over the place that were shelved into the tree. He didn't really know where to start, but he eventually decided to start at one of the shelves. He took a book off the shelf and started to peer through it, trying to get as much knowledge as he could.

He actually caught the attention of another creature within the library. The creature didn't look like a pony; in fact it didn't have fur on itself, it had scales. It also stood on two legs instead of four and it was staring at the 'pony' with intense eyes. The creature went over to the purple unicorn with a concern face. "Twilight" the scaled creature whispered to her, trying to avoid the green 'pony' from hearing "what are you doing? You just let in some kind of creature inside the house."

The purple pony gave a glare at the small dragon "Spike, don't be rude. He's no creature he's a pony and our guest."

"Pony?" the dragon gave a shocking look at her "He's no pony. Just look at him, he looks nothing like a pony."

Twilight gave a look over to Zim, who's still focused on the book, and studied him once more. "I'll admit, their is something a bit weird about him but I still see him as a pony."

"I don't believe this" the dragon put a claw to his face "just look at his legs, they're bent the opposite way. Instead of the elbow bending away from the torso, its bending into it."

"Yes I noticed that too, but I think its another form of Situs Inversus."

While the argument went on, Zim was having a tough time with his research. He took out a scanner from his backpack and went over the words of the book, trying to understand this new language. "These codexes seem unidentifiable. Mostly all of them seem to use symbols for their front." Zim looked over one book that had a heart and a pot on the cover. He looked over to another book that had what seemed to have two pillows on the cover. Then he looked at the book he was holding, it had a streak of various lines that seemed to follow a trail. It also seemed to have some form of device or creature that appeared to be pulling the streaks, but it was impossible for Zim to identify what it was, a pony maybe? "I need to get this back to the base if I'm ever going to find out what this codex is about."

"Did you find a book you want?" a voice said to Zim, breaking him out of his little trance. He looked over to see Twilight staring at him with a friendly smile.

"Wha, you mean I can take this?"

"Sure, just return it back when your done."

"This is too easy! These ponies are practically willing to give out their secrets. I'll have this planet conquered in no time. Thank you and don't worry, I'll return it" Zim said giving an evil looking grin.


Back underground and inside Zim's base, Zim was scanning the book. "Well computer, what can you tell me about the inscriptions" Zim commanded.

[IT APPEARS TO BE A BOOK THAT TELLS ABOUT CREATING.]

"Creating? Creating what?"

[STILL IN THE PROCESS OF IDENTIFYING, BUT ONE OF THE CREATIONS IS CALLED 'A PONY TAIL'.]

Zim started to contemplate a hypothesis "A pony tail! This is perfect, I must've gotten a book that tells on how to create ponies and with this I can create my own pony and use it to do my bidding. This is something only someone as great as me could do by accident. Still, I never would have guessed that ponies were really androids." Zim was now in an eager state to start creating "COMPUTER! Tell me these steps at creating this 'pony tail'."

The computer started processing for a moment before it responded [IT TELLS THAT THIS PROCESS CAN BE MORE EFFECTED IF THERE ARE TWO INVOLVED.]

"Okay, so I need an assistant. GIR!"

As Zim yelled those words, an explosion happened from the ceiling of the room, with Gir falling from it. He lands at attention with red eyes, giving a salute "YES SIR."

"Gir, I'm going to need your help for this important experiment."

Gir's eyes returned back to it's green color "Okey dokey lokey."

Zim gave a thought to that statement for a moment but threw the thought aside "NEXT STEP COMPUTER" he yelled out.

[FOCUS ON WORKING ON ONE OF THE TWO PONY'S MANE.]

Zim quickly placed a wig onto Gir's head "NEXT!"

The process went on threw several more steps that involved twisting and turning the mane. It also involved using a stretching band in the mane. At the end, Gir was sitting there with his mane pulled away from his face thanks to the band by securing it.

Zim was contemplating the final result "Hmm... it does look like a pony's tail, but I had to use an already existing matter on the pony to do it. Maybe I can learn more if I work on something else? COMPUTER, another creation."

[THE NEXT CREATION IS CALLED 'PIG TAILS']

Zim's antennas went up in surprise "Pig tails? I want to make a pony, not tails of pigs."

"Oh, can we" Gir pleaded with Zim "please pleeeeeeaaassseee pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"ALRIGHT!" Zim yelled at Gir's persistent behavior "I do need the knowledge anyway."

From their, Zim kept making different mane styles on Gir. He made a Crown braid, a Bun, a Ringlet, a Beehive, and a Odango mane style. Gir eventually started to get a little impatient and wanted to go do something else, Zim pep talked him into staying.

"Please Gir, if this works we will be so much more closer at taking over Equestria. Please, do this for me, do this for the mission, do this for the Irken Empire." Gir didn't seemed motivated, so Zim decided reach out for something else "Do this for all of those horribly dis-gusting food that you love so so much."

"FOR THE CHERRY!"

"YES, FOR THE CHERRY. Now stand still while I put this bow on you."

After all the mane styles, Zim stood back and started realizing something "All of these creations. This is no book at creating ponies, it a book for changing one's molecular structure to form a new appearance." Zim starts stomping at the ground in frustration "Why would they do such a thing?"

The computer gave it's opinion [PERHAPS IT IS USED TO ATTRACT THE OPPOSITES GENDER IN HOPES OF REPRODUCTION.]

Zim just waved a hand at the idea "That's ridiculous, attraction has nothing to do with creating a smeet."

[BUT, WHAT IF THE PONY RACE DOESN'T REPRODUCE LIKE THE IRKEN RACE? WHAT IF THEY REPR-]

"WAIT, I GOT IT!" Zim interrupted "This technique could possibly help me blend in more."

[WELL, ER, UM, MAYBE?]

No matter what the computer's response was, Zim's mind was already set "GIR, fetch me the scrunchie."


A few days later~

Zim stops wearing new mane styles, due to the fact that it drawn in attention instead of avoiding it.

Author's Note:

At first, the book was going to be called 'eight ways to please your stallion'. Then, it was going to be the book from hearts and hooves day, the sleepover book, or even the book from the first episode. But, then I started to think about ponytails. My mind was soon set after that.

"FOR THE CHERRY!"

I kept on using that line for a dangerous moment ever since a fight nearly killed me in a Kirby game.

I was playing with my sister and we went up against Magolor EX. She fell during the fight and we had no more lives left, which ment I was alone to face the evil. I was beaten to an inch of my life, one more hit and it would be all over, but a shimmering pair of red orbs appeared on stage. It was a cherry! I ran to it and gobbled it up and continued the fight and was hit once more, but that cherry gave me an extra hit. I was able to last until the finishing blow. I stated, "What do we strive for? Cherries! What do we want on top of our shakes? Cherries!" And when my sword increased in size, striking the foe four times, increasing once more for the fifth and final strike; I cried "FOR THE CHERRY!!!!!!"

Now that this story is done, I can finally get to the first idea I thought Zim could go through. Is everybody up for a little bit of Daring Doom?