• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,932 Views, 30 Comments

FriendlyFire: Rainbow Dash's long lost brother - FriendlyFire



Lightning Blitz (Rainbow Dash's dad) had an affair with Spitfire's mom (Fire Lilly). Fire Lilly got pregnant with a little colt named FriendlyFire. After being told he had a sister named Rainbow Dash, he sets out to find his longlost sister

  • ...
9
 30
 1,932

Two - Surprises

Two- Surprises

FriendlyFire just cleared thirty clouds in a couple of seconds. He didn't time himself but if he'd guess, it'd probably be ten seconds. FriendlyFire had a late day, he slept in during half his working hours. Luckily he's so fast, he could make up a weeks worth of work in one day.

FriendlyFire was laying in a tree. FriendlyFire was just about to fall asleep when he heard heavy breathing. Familiar heavy breathing. It was his mom, Fire Lilly. FriendlyFire was confused. Happy, but confused. Fire Lilly didn't hardly visit at all. He flew up to her to greet her.

"Hello moth..."

"FriendlyFire! I have great news!" Interrupted Fire Lilly.

"You look tiered. Come, sit down." Said Friendly Fire, guiding Fire Lilly to a bench beside a lake. They sat down on the bench.

"Y...You...Have a...Sister" Said Fire Lilly, still breathing hard.

"I know. SpitFire is at the Wonderbolt Academy."

"No. Not her. You have another one."

"What? I don't understand."

"Her name is Rainbow Dash. She's from your fathers side of the family."

"I thought you didn't know who my father was?"

"I don't. But I do know you have another sister. She lives in PonyVille."

"PonyVille? How do you know?"

"Silver Sky told me." Said Fire Lilly as FriendlyFire flew up from the bench. FriendlyFire hovered a few feet in the air. He looked at Fire Lilly excitedly.

"I have to meet her!" Said FriendlyFire as he flew up into the sky. But he then flew back down.

"Something wrong, FriendlyFire?" Asked Fire Lilly confused.

"Umm... Where's PonyVille?" Asked FriendlyFire. Fire Lilly looked up, then she looked all around the park. She then pointed to her left.

"It's the town next to the Everfree Forest." Said Fire Lilly. FriendlyFire smiled and gave Fire Lilly a hug.

"Thanks mom." Said FriendlyFire. He stopped hugging Fire Lilly and flew where Fire Lilly pointed. Fire Lilly waved good bye and flew the opposite direction. FriendlyFire was excited, he did a Sonic Fire-Bomb before he left Fillydelphia.

FriendlyFire has been flying for an hour till he saw the Everfree forest. Celestia was done for today, and now Luna was taking over. FriendlyFire stopped in front of the forest to rest. He moved his blindfold to a headband. FriendlyFire looked up at the moon, then looked back down into the forest. *Sniff Sniff* FriendlyFire's eyes watered and he moved his hoof over his nose. FriendlyFire smelled a horrible smell he never smelled before.

"Pew! What is that stench?" Said FriendlyFire as he looked around. Then, something caught his eye. He looked in the Everfree forest. He saw green eyes looking at him. FriendlyFire stood up slowly and glared at the eyes. After a few seconds of starring at the eyes, FriendlyFire's night vision eyes adjusted. He was looking at a timber wolf. The timber wolf started growling, and FriendlyFire knew it was going to attack. He could easily fly away from the timber wolf and fly to PonyVille. But FriendlyFire doesn't take kindly to threats. He was going to stay and fight.

The timber wolf growled louder and stepped forward. FriendlyFire smiled as it pounced towards him. FriendlyFire shot towards the timber wolf, crashing against its chest. The timber wolf bit FriendlyFire's shoulder as FriendlyFire slammed it into a tree, shattering it to a million pieces. FriendlyFire tried to stand up from the crash, but his right shoulder was in pain from the timber wolf bite. FriendlyFire couldn't stand on his front right leg. *Grrrrrr* FriendlyFire heard another growl. He turned around to see three more timber wolves slowly circling FriendlyFire. He looked at his injured leg, then back at the wolves. FriendlyFire smiled and bent forward like he was about to take flight.

One timber wolf to FriendlyFire's right pounced towards him. But before it could do any damage, FriendlyFire span around and kicked it on the right side if its face. The timber wolf collided with another timber wolf and they both shattered into a million pieces. The third timber wolf jumped on FriendlyFire's back a sank its teeth in his wounded shoulder. FriendlyFire screamed and flipped on his back. Shattering the last timber wolf. He rolled off the timber wolf and limped a few feet away. He sat and took off his headband. FriendlyFire tied the headband over his wound. FriendlyFire was about to fly away, but he heard a strange noise. He turned around to see all four timber wolves combining into a mega timber wolf.

The mega timber wolf glared at FriendlyFire. It was NOT happy. It was angry and it wanted revenge. FriendlyFire was breathing hard, he was out of breath. The timber wolf roared a loud roar and growled at FriendlyFire.

"Rrraaaaawwrrrrr!" FriendlyFire mocked the mega timber wolf. The mega timber wolf slapped FriendlyFire into a tree. FriendlyFire slammed into the tree so hard it fell over. The timber wolf walked towards FriendlyFire, but before it could do anything. FriendlyFire flew and broke through the mega timber wolf's chest. FriendlyFire flew up really high and turned around. He flew straight down and did a Sonic Fire-Bomb into the mega timber wolf. The timber wolf exploded into a billion pieces and FriendlyFire was laying on the ground. He was too weak to move and everything was fading. FriendlyFire only saw the tops of the trees, then he saw a zebra in a cloak walk up and look at him. Then everything went black.