• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 8,052 Views, 14 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Chocolate Factory - violet-heart13



Pinkie invites her other friends to her chocolate factory and things start to go out of control and wacky, and the CMC are there to join them, and they are in for a very eventful day! (Warning: Contains weight gain and inflation)

  • ...
8
 14
 8,052

The Final Tour Member

Pinkie dimmed the lights, took her glasses off and said, "There's still tons left to see! How many of you guys are here!?"

Fluttershy looked around the room before taking her glasses off and said quietly, "Umm... Pinkie... I'm the only one left now..." After hearing that Pinkie's smile slowly dropped.

She then turned around to look at Fluttershy and asked with a confused look, "You're the only one here now?" Fluttershy nodded, slightly smiling. Pinkie looked around even more confused. "What happened to the others? Did they not show up?" she asked.

Fluttershy smiled as she took off Pinkie's purple top hat and said, "They did show up, but left as we moved from room to room..." Pinkie began smiling, taking back her hat carefully from Fluttershy.

She put it back on her head and said, "Then that means you won!" She hugged her friend and then let go a minute later, saying, "Anyway, now's not the time for soft moments right now! Ooo! Soft Moments! I'll have to call my next chocolate that!!" She hits herself with her hoof to regain her train of thought. "But anyway, we have a lot to do before today is over! But luckily for us we have the elevator to help speed th..." she said as she walked into the elevator doors, falling onto the floor as she hit it. She then got up and continued. "...speed things up a bit."

She presses the button and the elevator doors opened, the two walked into the elevator and Pinkie pressed a button labeled 'The Penthouse'.

"The penthouse?" Fluttershy asked. The elevator began to go up to the top of the factory.

"Yeah! It's the place where I hang out when I'm not busy with orders and stuff." Pinkie replied. A few moments later they got to the penthouse and it was a massive room with a fountain, a large couch, a king size bed, and 2 watch glasses: one for overlooking the factory and one for over looking the outside of the factory.

They stepped out of the elevator and Fluttershy looked around in awe, as she did before in the chocolate room. She then looked at the outdoor window and remembered, "Are the others okay?"

Pinkie looked at her and said, "They're perfectly fine. I've given them 50 boxes of chocolate bars as an apology for messing their lives up!" Fluttershy walked to the window to see the outside. "They should all be exiting the factory now..." Pinkie said as she walked over the the window.

Applejack and Applebloom both walked out, both covered in chocolate, with Applejack eating the chocolate. "Applejack! Stop eating yerself!" her younger sister told her.

Applejack stopped to tell her, "Well, you would too if you tried a bit..." She continued, munching on the chocolate on the side of her fat flank. Applebloom then gave her sister her hat back and she stopped eating, realizing that if she wasn't as greedy as she was in there... she would have gotten something better.


Rainbow and Scootaloo were next to exit the factory, bending her body into weird shapes and even walking belly side up. She was still purple. "Scoots! Check this out!" she said before she stood on her two front hooves and did the splits with her two hind hooves in the air. "I'm a lot more flexible now! Just thing of the moves I can do!" she said as she returned to normal stature.

"I know, but you're purple... We might as well call you Violet Dash..." Scoots said as she walked. Rainbow hugged her with a wing as she learnt that being the first do something, doesn't mean you're gonna get it right.


Rarity and Sweetie Belle were next and they were both covered in garbage. Rarity was extremely annoyed that her dress was covered in it. "When we get home you are in for a world of trouble!" Rarity told her younger sister.

"Me!? I saved you! You were the one who wanted that squirrel!" Sweetie Belle said. Rarity was about to yell at her back, but realized that it was her that wanted the squirrel to begin with.

"Oh, I'm sorry for snapping at you for my mistake... plus you did help me out..." she said as she learned that you can't have everything you want. Sweetie Belle smiled as Rarity came closer and wrapped a hoof around her.

Twilight was last to leave, she was about 15 meters tall. Having a bit of trouble walking as she kept tripping. "I hope Spike or the princess can believe what happened in there..." she said as she slowly got used to the height. She learnt that sometimes the most logic of reasoning or answers can not end well or be right. "I better find a shrink spell when I get back to the library, this feels too odd..." she said after tripping again.

Back in the penthouse, Fluttershy looked at her friends thinking that their lives are never gonna be the same again. Pinkie walked up to her and says to her, "Flutters? Can I tell you something?" She nods. "I actually won this factory 5 years ago... On a tour similar to the one you just went on. The last owner gave me the factory and I never left it since." Pinkie said.

Fluttershy turned around and asks, "So, you didn't win this a week ago in a raffle like you told us?" Pinkie shakes her head.

"But I did only just hire the CMC yesterday. I did go out to hang out with you guys, but apart from that I haven't set hoof outside. I'm kinda bored with this place. I know, me being bored, a first!" she said.

Fluttershy walks up to her and asks, "So, what are you gonna do?" Pinkie then took off her hat and put it on Fluttershy's head.

"I'm giving the factory to you." she said. Fluttershy was speechless, she kept stuttering on every word.

"I-I-II-I I don't know what to say..." she said.

Pinkie simply smiled and said, "It's your factory now..." She then hugged her and took off her bow tie and buttoned shirt, handing them to her as she took them off. "I hope you'll take care of the factory as well as I did. I've set up plans for and animal room if you want..." Pinkie said as she began walking out the room.

Fluttershy then put on the shirt and tie and walked to a mirror, looking at herself. She smiled and walked to the window overlooking outside to see Pinkie Pie bouncing out the gates. She turned around, waved at Fluttershy, who waved back. "Right Fluttershy..." she told herself. "...What to do first?"