• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 8,052 Views, 14 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Chocolate Factory - violet-heart13



Pinkie invites her other friends to her chocolate factory and things start to go out of control and wacky, and the CMC are there to join them, and they are in for a very eventful day! (Warning: Contains weight gain and inflation)

  • ...
8
 14
 8,052

The Inventing Room

After Applejack's unfortunate exit in the chocolate room the others headed to a large boat. "What's the boat for?" Twilight asked Pinkie.

She replied, "It's our mode of transport to get to the next room!" Everypony got onto the boat and sat on purple cushions as the boat slowly began to move. They looked around the room, taking in the sights of it.

Fluttershy kept looking at the pipe then at the floor of the boat. Rainbow then hugged her with one of her wings to try and cheer her up. "Don't worry, Applejack'll be fine. I already told you, she'll be fine." she said reassuringly. As the boat slowly heads to a tunnel, the others look at each other in slight fear. When they got into the tunnel weird noise randomly start, causing the others to jump in fear.

The tunnel noises make the others scream and be extremely scared, except for Pinkie, who was smiling creepily, and Fluttershy, who kept uttering "It'll be over soon" repetitively.

"I feel nauseous!!" yelled Rainbow.

"I can't take this any longer!! I may have a heart attack!!" Rarity yelled.

"PINKIE!!! WE'VE HAD ENOUGH, WE GOTTA GET OFF!!!!" declared Twilight.

"I absolutely agree with you Twilight!" said Pinkie as she stomped on the ground with one of her hind hooves, causing the boat to come to an unexpected stop.

They stopped in front of a massive door that is labeled as "Inventing Room". Pinkie stood in front of the others as they got off the boat and explained, "In here are some top secret candies and stuff like that. Some, the last owner made. Most, I made! But whatever you do... no tasting, no touching, no telling."

"No telling what?" Rarity asked.

Pinkie simply replied, "You'll see... most of the candies are in testing, which means who knows what they could do... You may even turn into a fruit!!" She quickly regained her bubblyness and opened the door.

They walked inside to see machines and gizmos that none of them had seen before. As well as new sights, there were new smells, new tastes and new ideas! "This is more MY kind of room!" Twilight said. "Once I understand how everything works, I might be able to make machines like these."

Pinkie butted in, "Oh, nononononononNO!!! I'm sorry Twi, but this stuff is WAY more complex than you make it out to be!" Fluttershy walked up to a machine spitting out small balls of different colours into a vat of purple liquid.

"Um... Pinkie? What's this?" she said nervously.

She trotted over to her and said, "Oh, this? This is the Everlasting Gobstopper machine! The candy is shot into this... stuff... and it makes it able to never ever get smaller in the mouth!"

"That sounds ridiculous!" Rainbow said with a tone of disbelief.

Rarity pointed at another machine and asked what it was. As they all walked over to it, Pinkie explained, "This doohicky is the Mane Toffee machine! As soon as you eat it, within half an hour, your mane will grow so you can cut it into whatever you want...!"

Rarity sounded intrigued. "That's a pretty good idea!" she said before Pinkie continued...

"...but it makes the tail grow too and there isn't a known stopping point, so it may not stop at all..."

Rarity's smile dropped. "Nevermind."

"Here's a little something you might enjoy!" Pinkie said as she guided them to another large machine that had cauldrons in it. "This is something I cooked up myself!" she said as she activated it. The cauldrons began to fill with a red liquid that suddenly turned brown, then yellow, then blue, then back to red, then green, then pink, then a darker blue. "What you're all seeing is an invention that will change the way everypony lives! The creation of something small, that can turn into something huge!!" Pinkie introduced as the blue liquid began to drain eventually giving off from the slot of the machine...

...a small piece of gum.

Rarity was confused, "I thought you said this will '...change the way everypony lives'?"

Pinkie just replied, "Rarity! It will change how everypony lives!"

Twilight too was confused, "But it's a small piece of gum. How can that change anyponies lives!?"

Pinkie walked up to her and said, "This isn't just your average, everyday chewing gum... It's a flavour filled stick of joy!!"

The others simply looked at each other and
Rainbow asked, "Soooo... What flavour is it?"

Pinkie bounced away from Twilight and said, "This gum is a whole three course dinner! With no washing, no mess and no problems!"

"This sounds like something I might like!" said Rainbow as she flew up and grabbed the gum from the slot it was in.

"Oh... uh... Dashie... Pinkie said not to eat anyth..." Fluttershy said before she was interrupted by Rainbow.

"Hey, sometimes rules are meant to be broken! And besides... It's a stick of gum, what could it possibly to to me!?" she said before she popped the gum in her mouth and started chewing.

Pinkie popped a smile and whispered to herself, "You'll find that out soon..."

After a few minutes of chewing, Rainbow's eyes began to widen as the flavour hit her tongue, "By Celestia! This gum is incredible!" she said.

"What flavour is it?" Twilight asked.

"It tastes like tomato soup! Hot and creamy too! And homemade as well! It's running down my throat and going to my stomach!" she yelled in amazement.

"Okay Dashie... That's enough now and..." Pinkie began to say until she was interrupted,

"It's changing!!"

"...Okay, nevermind." Pinkie finished.

"It tastes like potato! Baked potato, with butter and sour cream and chives too!!! Wow! To think, I'm the first pony in Equestria to have a chewing gum meal!!" Rainbow continued.

"Okay, great Dashie! Now can you spit it out before...?" Pinkie began to say until Rainbow interrupted again,

"Blueberry pie and ice-cream!! It's so good!! It's like I'm taking bites of the best blueberry pie in Equestria!!!"

Pinkie simply reacted, "...too late now."

As Rainbow chewed the gum the others began to step back. "Is something wrong guys?" Rainbow asked as she chewed.

"Y-Y-You're nose..." Twilight nervously said.

"Yeah, what about it?" she replied.

"It's turning purple..." Rarity replied, and she was right, for her nose had turned a dark purple hue and it was spreading throughout her face.

"Rainbow, you're turning a colour OF the rainbow!" Pinkie said to her. She looked at her hoof to see the purple spreading to them, even her iconic rainbow mane and tail was turning different shades of purple!

"What's going on!? What's happening!? WHY AM I TURNING PURPLE!!!?" Rainbow yelled at Pinkie.

"Well, I warned you not to eat anything! That gum wasn't ready yet. The dessert still has a massive bug in it!! I'm sorry Dashie!" she told her before running off to hide behind a machine.

The others kept stepping backwards as the purple was all over her body. She softly pleaded to the others, "...help me...". Soon a gurgling sound came from her stomach, and it started to expand. Her body was expanding just slower than a balloon caught in a gas tank. Even her flank started to blow up, causing Rainbow to blush a reddish purple colour.

"W-Wh-WWWW-Why is she swelling up?" Rarity asked. Rainbow looked at them with purple eyes that were once magenta.

"I don't know, but something tells me that she won't be stopped anytime soon..." Twilight replied, still stepping back. Rainbow's breathing became more and more erratic the more she expanded. She soon felt a liquid come straight to her mouth, forcing her to close her mouth and her cheeks to puff out. Her hooves began to lift off the ground, causing her fear to grow, as well as her body. After a few minutes the only things left of the Rainbow Dash the others knew was a head, her hooves, her wings and her tail and Cutie Mark, which had too was a mix of purple hues.

"I tested it on 2 or 3 other ponies and each one ended up as a blueberry." said Pinkie as she came out from behind the machine.

"She's a blueberry? No... N-N-No... That's not possible!" said Twilight in a panicked tone.

"But... I can't have a blueberry for a friend... How will she fly?" Fluttershy said with a nervous tone.

"I'm afraid her flying days are over..." Pinkie replied.

"...Mmmm!!!? M mmm'm mmm mmmmmmm!!!?" (What!!!? I can't fly anymore!!!?) Rainbow murmured.

"Not unless somepony rolled her to the juicing room 2 rooms down..." Pinkie answered. Then, an idea came to both Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy! "Scootaloo!!!" they both said.

After calling her and Sweetie Belle over, Scootaloo saw the blueberry Dashie.

"Whoa!! What is that!?" she asked.

"That's Rainbow Dash, she chewed some gum and turned into a blueberry." Fluttershy told her. "You have to roll her onto the boat outside and take her to the juicing room."

Rainbow heard Scoots in the room and murmured, "Mmmmm!!! Mmmm mm mmmmm!!!!"

"What did she say?" Scoots said.

Pinkie said, "I think she said, 'Scoots, help me please'. Or something like that..."

Fluttershy rested Scootaloo's chin on her hoof and made her look at her, "Listen, Rainbow is extremely full and may even burst if you don't get her there in time!" she told her.

"I can't let my hero icon burst!!!" Scoots said panicked.

Fluttershy smiled and put her hoof to the floor, "So go and juice the blueberry and save her!!!"

Scoots smiled and said, "YES MA'AM!!! before taking off and rolling Rainbow away.

Fluttershy looked at Pinkie and said, "Another song I presume?"

Pinkie too smiled and said, "Oh, you know me so well! Sweetie Belle... do the honours, if you'll be so kind!?"

She ran to a high bar and started singing:
"We knew a special fruit, though,
The Rainbow Dash Berry,
It is pretty rare, we know,
Yet it’s good and merry…

The taste is so pure and fine,
Yet her mind is sour,
Like the taste of pure blue wine,
From a dark, dark hour…

Being so brash and selfish,
Even do poor manners,
Will make so devilish,
A pain in our ‘blanners’,

So here is the Berry, see,
The rainbow is all blue,
Yet we hope you’ve learn see,
Or else, this will be you…"

"Ahh! Another song pulled of perfectly!" Pinkie said. Meanwhile, Scootaloo was having trouble getting the blueberry though the door, "A little help?" she said. Fluttershy flew over and pushed gently, dislodging Rainbow from the door. "Mmmmm Mmmmmmmmmm!!" Rainbow murmured. "You're welcome!" she replied. As they leave the room Fluttershy goes back to the others and Pinkie says, "A blueberry Rainbow and a chocolate coated Applejack, sounds yummy, and spicy! Anyway, let's go!" They then leave the room from a different door.