• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 8,052 Views, 14 Comments

Pinkie Pie's Chocolate Factory - violet-heart13



Pinkie invites her other friends to her chocolate factory and things start to go out of control and wacky, and the CMC are there to join them, and they are in for a very eventful day! (Warning: Contains weight gain and inflation)

  • ...
8
 14
 8,052

The Chocolate Factory

It was a bright summer's day in Ponyville, the bees were buzzing, the flowers were blooming and Derpy was delivering pianos, which can't end well... but I'm starting to get off topic... *clears throat* Today was a big day for the Mane 6, because they were about to enter an entire new place where logic and reason are thrown out the window, a place that nopony has gone before... Pinkie Pie's chocolate factory...

You must be thinking, "Pinkie Pie owning a chocolate factory? A lot must go on in there..." ...well, that, or she would probably eat everything in the factory. Also, how did she get it? That'll be explained later. She invited her 5 friends to have a gander at what goes on in the factory and what she does in there... And their lives were about to change, in more ways than one...

They stood outside waiting for Pinkie to show up from inside the factory and Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy all reacted differently while at the gates. Twilight was reading a book called The Ins and Outs of Chocolate Making, as she read she looked more and more intrigued about how chocolate was made. Applejack simply walked around in circles, trying to stave off an uncontrollable hunger, which was caused by missing her breakfast. Rainbow was flying around impatiently, moody, because she had planned a day of sleeping, flying and more sleeping. Rarity simply stood around wearing a white dress, continueously dabbing blusher onto her cheeks, to be honest I don't know what else to say. Fluttershy too stood around, waiting, exited by what could happen inside the factory.

Twilight flicked though the pages and said, "This book has taught me a lot about the workings of the machinery used in chocolate making. With all the bean roasting and that kinda stuff..." Rainbow moaned and flew around some more.

"Well, ah just hope she let's us eat somethin'. Ah'm as hungry as a wild buffalo!" Applejack said.

The gates slowly began to open and a pink bouncy pony began to bounce out the factory. She was wearing a hat on her head and her upper torso area looked more purple than pink. "Mary, mother of Celestia. What is she wearing!?" Rarity thought out loud.

When she reached them they saw that she was wearing a light purple buttoned shirt, a navy blue bow tie and a dark purple top hat. "Heya guys!! Welcome to my chocolate factory!" she giddily yells as she reaches them.

"Whatcha think of my factory owners attire?" she asked. Rarity, being the fashion critic that she was, was first to reply, "Well, the shirt's okay... but the bow tie is just... blah... It has to go..."

Pinkie simply replied, "I thought it was cool... but anyway... I've got tons to show you all! So let's get going!!" They were all soon treated to a long corridor as they entered the factory.

"This better not take long! I've got a planned day ahead of me!" Rainbow moaned.

"Dash... All you were gonna do was sleep and fly for a bit... And Pinkie just wants to show us around her factory..." Fluttershy willfully said. "The least you could do was show an interest." She tried her best to do so, but ended up looking like a weirdo.

As they all came to a door, Pinkie turned around and explained, "Behind this door is the nerve center of the entire chocolate factory! The chocolate room!!" Everypony looked on, smiling, as she went on about the room. Except for Applejack, who was too focused on her hunger to hear her until Pinkie spoke the phrase, "...everything in this room is eatable!" After hearing that, Applejack got excited.

When she opened to door, Pinkie let out a triumphant, "Ta-da!!" as the room was revealed to be a colourful wonderland with plant-life and a chocolate river near the centre. The others stood there with their mouths open wide, even Rainbow Dash's wings erected from seeing that room. Pinkie lead them to the centre and said, "As I've already said... Everything in this room is eatable!"

"...edible..." Twilight corrected.

"It doesn't matter... Just go and enjoy yourselves!!" she gestured for them to go and run around the room and they do.

Applejack dove right in to the fattening, sugary sweets. Eating as much as she possibly could, she even swiped a candy apple from Fluttershy when she wasn't looking. After a few minutes, she gave herself quite a bit of pudge... Almost enough to block an entire pipe. The others were more intented on savoring the fruity, sweet treats rather than stuffing their faces silly.

Rarity then walked around, eating a bit of licorice, when she noticed someone odd... Three filly like ponies trotting around the room. "Who are those fillies over there?" she asked as the others gathered around to see them.

"Oh... Those guys? I like to call them Oompa Lompas..." Pinkie explained.

Rainbow noticed something else, "Yeah... But they kinda look familiar..." Rarity then realizes who one of them are...

"ONE OF THEM'S MY SISTER!!!" she yells.

"Oh yeah! And there's Applebloom!" Twilight pointed out.

"...and Scootaloo." Fluttershy continued.

"Yeah... About that... They wanted to work for me to try and get their Cutie Marks" Pinkie explained.

They were wearing a baggy outfit that looked at least 2 sizes too big. Which, of course, did not please Rarity. "I AM NOT HAVING MY SISTER WEARING A RIDICULOUS OUTFIT THAT IS FAR TOO BIG FOR HER!!!!!!!!" she argued with Pinkie. Sweetie Belle over heard the argument and waved to her older sister.

While that argument was going on, Applejack thought of drinking a tiny bit of the lake... hoping nopony would catch her red-hooved. But she didn't count on her younger sister and she started talking to her, "Applejack!!? What are ya doing!!? Pinkie'll kill ya if she catches you!!!"

Pinkie Pie over heard that and said, while turning around, "I'll kill who for wha...?" As soon as she saw her she yelled at the top of her lungs...
"AAAAAAAPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEJJJJJJJAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!"

This in turn startled the drinking pony and she fell into the river! Applebloom saw her fall in and she screamed, "Sis!!! Somepony help her!!!! She can't swim!!!!" The others heard and ran to where Applejack fell in to see her covered in chocolate, bobbing up and down in the chocolate!

"How can she get out!!?" Twilight yelled. Within moments, the bobbing stopped and Applejack sunk under the brown liquid.

"Ah can't just stand her and let mah sis drown like this!! Ah gotta help her!!" Applebloom screamed as she ran to the edge and jumped. She was caught by Fluttershy before she could hit the chocolate.

"Let me go!! LET ME GO!!!!!" Applebloom yelled as she tried to squirm out of Fluttershy's hooves.

"No Applebloom... Your sister wouldn't want you in the same predicament she's in right now..." she said, cradling Applebloom as she did... Tears began to stream down Applebloom's face.

"Besides... She's not in the chocolate..." Rainbow added as she pointed at a pipe. They looked at it to see Applejack all covered in chocolate, stuck in the pipe!

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!! SOMEPONY GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!" she yelled. The chocolate was gluing her mouth together every time she closed her mouth. Pinkie yelled, "You'll get yourself out! The chocolate should push you into another room!"

Applebloom looked at Fluttershy and said, "Ah don't get it..."

Fluttershy replied, "Just watch..."

Applejack wiggled around in the pipe until she shoot through the pipe and out of the room, yelling, "Ah'll get ya for this Pinkie!!!"

Fluttershy flew Applebloom to solid land before picking up her sister's hat that was floating on the chocolate. "Wh... Whe... Where's mah sister gone?"

Pinkie looked at her and said, "She's heading to the room where the scrumptious fudge is made! But I imagine that it won't be so scrumptious now..." The others looked at each other... sad and upset.

"She'll be made into fudge by tomorrow morning..." Twilight said defeatedly.

Fluttershy didn't want to hear any of that and changed her emotion and expression drastically, "Why say that!? We may have a chance of saving her! If we think!"

A smile came to Pinkie's face, "There's a mixing barrel in the fudge room!" she said.

"That's perfect! Applebloom, head to the fudge room as fast as you can, turn off the machine and she should float to the top... But whatever you do... don't slow down!" Fluttersby ordered.

Applebloom wiped the tears off her face, put on her sister's hat and ran out yelling, "HOLD ON BIG SIS!!!! AH'MA COMIN'!!!!!!!"

Pinkie then asked the others, "How about a song to lighten the mood!?"

She whistles and the other 2 from the CMC show up. "You called?" Sweetie Belle asked. Pinkie simply nodded and they started to sing:
"Applejack, Applejack,
sure got a sugar attack,
Applejack, Applejack,
swallowed up by this fine snack...

Note that sugar is rare,
when you consume all of them,
sweet teeth can be a pain,
and loses strength of a gem...

Why don't anypony,
listen to those who make that?
Don't you know that too much,
would make you dreadfully fat?

Applejack, Applejack,
hope now you will learn this,
sugar can somehow turn,
evil when you abuse this...

Sugar is so neutral,
depends on how much you eat,
think twice about sugar,
then good life will be your treat!!"

Pinkie claps furiously and started yelling, "Bravo!! Bravo!! Encore!!! Encore!!! What did you think guys!?" And just as Twilight was about to answer, Pinkie interrupted, "Anyway...!" she began to walk off... "...shall we move on?"

They began walking and Fluttershy asked Rainbow, "Will Applejack be okay?"

Rainbow smiled and said, "Of course she'll be fine... Don't worry about it!" but as Fluttershy walks on... That smile soon fades...