• Published 1st Oct 2011
  • 1,916 Views, 71 Comments

The Long Road Home - Wheller



Vinyl Scratch learns this when an ancient device of terrible power is discovered, and now her new home, the only one she ever felt was truly hers is threatened by those who wish to control it.

  • ...
5
 71
 1,916

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Twilight stopped running; she was at the outskirts of town, near the cottage that was formerly occupied by Fluttershy. She was breathing heavily, and she slumped to the ground in exhaustion. Not only physical, but mentally as well, there may not have been any penetration involved, but what Surprise had done was still rape. She felt horribly violated; tears were streaming from the unicorn’s eyes.

“Who’s there?” called out a voice from the other side of the large tree that Twilight had stopped in front of.

“Vinyl? Is that you?” Twilight asked.

“Twilight?” Vinyl asked back. “Twilight! Listen to me! Whatever you do... don’t come around to the other side of this tree. Please.”

“Did... did Surprise do something to you too?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah... yeah she did,” Vinyl said. “I... I don’t want to talk about it.”

Vinyl Scratch was lying back against the tree, she too, was breathing heavily, but for reasons far different than Twilight’s. Pleasuring herself wasn’t out of the ordinary for her by any means, she was however, ashamed by the thoughts that she’d had at home. Had she not left to take care of this, she might have acted on them, she’d have been no better than Surprise.

“What are we going to do Vinyl?” Twilight asked, she was sobbing heavily.

“I... I don’t know,” Vinyl said.

Surprise had accomplished her goal. She had broken the two mares will.

Vinyl had finished her deed, feeling dirty and ashamed when the line of thought entered her mind.

She was here. Twilight was here. Scootaloo was home alone. There was nopony in Surprise’s way to do whatever she wanted to Scootaloo. Vinyl began to panic; she needed to get home, fast.

...

Scootaloo was lying in her bedroll in the Cutie Mark Crusader clubhouse, crying her eyes out. She had never felt so alone in her entire life, it stung the filly horribly, just as much, and if not more than the death of Rainbow Dash had.

Scootaloo heard hooves on the ramp outside. She looked up to discover the Pegasus who had told her about her abandonment peering in through the window.

“Hi!” Surprise said with a smile. She climbed inside the window, completely ignoring the fact that the door was mere centimetres from it. “You look like you could use some cheering up!”

“I don’t want to... just go away, leave me alone,” Scootaloo said, rolling over and closing her eyes.

“Aww! Come on! I promise you’ll feel better! We don’t need mean old Vinyl Scratch!” Surprise said.

Scootaloo flinched at the mention of Vinyl’s name; Surprise took notice and placed a hoof on Scootaloo’s shoulder.

“Come on! You don’t want to be sad! I can make you feel so much better!” Surprise said with a smile.

Scootaloo turned her head and looked at Surprise. “Why do you want to help me?”

“Because I like Smiles! Smiles make the world go ‘round!” Surprise said smiling brightly, not adding that she believed that the Paragon of Order that she held so dear caused the world to rotate, which only made it look like that the sun actually rose in the sky, when in actuality it stayed exactly in the same place all the time.

Scootaloo offered the mare a faint smile. “Okay...”

Surprise’s smile got wider, which Scootaloo didn’t think was even possible until she was looking upon it.

“You’re going to love this... I promise!”

...

The three pitch black ponies marched their way through the deserted hospital corridor. They had business to attend to. They opened the door to their sister’s room and stepped inside.

Tia looked up from her bed, where she was lying awake. “Doctor Nightsinger?”

Nightsinger smirked at his sister as she lay in bed. The irony of the situation was lovely. Their sister was nothing more than a small defenceless filly. With the exception of her natural form she was not a threat in the slightest.

Even then it was something they could prepare for.

“Good evening, dear sister.”

“Sister?” Tia asked in confusion. “But... we’re not related!”

“Oh... you wish we weren’t, you’ve wished for that every day since you banished us and Luna to the moon,” Nightcaller said.

“Huh?” Tia asked. “I never did anything like that! I don’t know how!”

“Time to remember!” Nightshadow said.

The three ponies formed into the Black Smoke, and leapt on top of the filly. She tried to scream, but only silence came out.

Tia struggled to breath, inhaling only brought smoke into her lungs, she was slowly suffocating, and when the pain became too much to handle, she broke. Her eyes began to shine. Much of the pink in her mane began to fade, being replaced by green and blue as it had in her adult form. She wanted to scream, but opening her mouth just pulled more smoke into her lungs.

A bright light began to form around Tia, enveloping the filly completely. The Black Smoke had done its job; it pulled back and allowed what they had created to continue.

The Light shone brightly for nearly a minute, and then it began to fade.

Tia was no longer sitting in the hospital bed. She’d been replaced.

“Ohh... my head hurts...”

Princess Celestia clutched her head with a hoof. The sight of her hoof startled her greatly. She was no longer a filly. Her memories came flooding back, and she looked to the cloud of Black Smoke hovering before her.

“You!” she spat angrily at it.

The cloud reformed into the trio, who stood smiling proudly at their work.

“Welcome back, Your Highness,” Nightcaller said, he and the other Siblings Nightmare bowed before their sister, not out of respect, but rather mocking her.

“I would strike you all down right here and right now if I could!” Celestia said, gritting her teeth in anger.

“Yes, sister, I am sure you would, this is why there are rules,” Nightcaller said, completely indifferent to his sister’s scorn. “I think... however you have more important things to worry about. A certain lunar pony, maybe?”

“You three and your brother lost the right to call me sister after what you did,” Celestia said. “I will deal with Luna in due time.”

“What we did? What we did was inconsequential. You planted the seeds for Nightmare Moon when you stole Luna’s memories from her, and you are the one who has to live with that for the rest of eternity,” Nightsinger said.

“As for our dearest brother, he no longer matters,” Nightshadow said simply. “He lost his only way of winning.”

Celestia raised an eyebrow . “What do you mean?”

“Go to Ponyville. Look for yourself,” Nightcaller said. The Siblings Nightmare gave their sister another mocking bow, and reformed into the Black Smoke, sliding through the cracks of the ventilation system. They had other things that needed doing, and not a lot of time to do them.

Celestia pondered the Siblings statement for a time; she decided that she would do just that. She rose from the bed and closed her eyes. Her body began to change, this time, instead of a cloud of white smoke as she ordinarily would have done; she changed into a white coated Pegasus with a pink mane. She opened the window and took flight; she’d be in Ponyville in no time at all.

...

Twilight and Vinyl burst into house at full speed.

“Scootaloo?” Vinyl called out, dashing into the filly’s room and discovering that she wasn’t there. The window was open, and all of Scootaloo’s bed sheets had been tied together and were hanging out the window.

“Oh no,” Vinyl said, she was beginning to panic; Scootaloo could be anywhere at this point.

“She’s not here!” Twilight said as she trotted into the room.

“I know...” Vinyl said. “She went out the window... where would she go?”

Vinyl looked out the window; it was facing west, towards the Everfree forest... and Sweet Apple Acres.

That was it. The Cutie Mark Crusader club house! That was where she would go!

“Come on! I know where to go now!” Vinyl said. She ran out of the house with Twilight close behind her. She only hoped that she wasn’t too late.