• Published 8th May 2013
  • 1,299 Views, 22 Comments

A Guard and His Fillies - locasoX



After a magic accident, the Bearers of Harmony have been returned to a state in which they need somepony to look after them, Celestia assigns the job to an unorthodox, but loyal, guard.

  • ...
4
 22
 1,299

going to redo the story

Tittle says it all, i didn't like what i have so far i only have ideas and didn't really think how to express them, and this entire year have been somehow slow, i didn't felt like doing anything other than sleep so i didn't put much effort in to it. I wrote this here for the i believe 5 or so people the favored this fic and i am thankful for that. I would like to ask to those 5 to tell me if i should of delete the story or only the original chapters so the new ones are marked as new chapter in your favorites section.

i still fill kind of down but if i don't force myself to do something about it nothing is going to change i would really appreciate if someone would help with pre-reading and editing if you know someone that is willing to do it please contact me. I now have Fridays empty so i`m probably use them to TRY to write something or at least put the ideas into words so i don't forget them.