• Published 10th Feb 2012
  • 875 Views, 7 Comments

Chaos Unbound - Riften



One spirit of choas is bad enough, but two?

  • ...
2
 7
 875

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The smoke had retreated, ash had still filled the room for most, if not all of the books in the library had been destroyed. Almost everything in sight had been burn to a crisp, well with the exception of a small circle in the middle where three terrified friends stood still shaking in fear. Slowly one by one each of them opened their eyes to reveal their fate. " Th-the fires...gone." Rainbow Dash muttered quietly. The timid yellow pegasus squirmed her way out from the tight embrace they shared. " Its gone..... just like that." Her soft voice echoed through the empty room. All of the sudden there was a loud cracking noise at the door. Everyponys attention moved to the noise as the familiar orange pony came bursting through smashing the door in doing so. " Are y'all alright? I saw smoke all the way from sweet apple acres!" Behind her were the rest of their companions, Pinkie stood with the same dopey grin on her face she always seem to carry. Where as right behind her stood Rarity and Twilight, hanging their heads in shame. Twilight slowly rose her head up. " Im s-sorry Rainbow, Fluttershy, for abandoning you two." The sympathy fell from her face. " AND YOU! What did you do! You've burned down my entire home!" He began to speak but was immediately cut off. "HE didn't do anything! You want to know who tried to burn us all?! You little HIGH AND MIGHTY Celestia!" Twilight retorted backwards. "Celestia?! She would never harm another pony!" Fluttershy moved in front of Rainbow. " Um Twilight...Celestia did...try and kill us." Twilight stepped back even farther. " F-fluttershy tell me your lying." Tears began to form in her eyes. Fluttershy and Rainbow nodded. " Twilight I know its hard to believe but, Celestia tried did do all of this." Millennium stepped forward. " Twilight my dear. I do apologize for all the trouble I've caused. But as long as im still here anypony that stands with me, stands against her." Rainbow jumped to his side striking a proud pose, and Fluttershy weakly floated over to his side. Pinkie jumped over to his side. " Oh! I want to help to!" Applejack stood their in shock. " But Rainbow! What happened to being the element of Loyalty? Why in all of Equestria would you side with him?" Applejacks eyes burned with annoyance. Rainbow sighed and looked up. " Because, Ive been thinking. Things are getting a bit...boring around here. And really, a little change in management dosn't sound to bad." Everypony yelled in unison. " WHAT!?" Twilight began stuttering. " B-but Rainbow, He. You? What about...us? The rest of Equestria? And Fluttershy tell me you're not part of this too?" Fluttershy slowly nodded. Applejack glared angrily. " And Pinkie! Get over here! Y'all don't know what your doing." Pinkie spoke with a rather serious voice. " Nope. I know exactly what im doing. You girls remember back when Discord was here and how fun and random everything was? I mean hey, there was even chocolate rain! I think ill be taking the fun side for once." Right after she finished speaking her irises seemed to disappear, replaced by a swirling mess of pink and white. Rarity shifted back. " Pinkie dear! What is wrong with your eyes?!" Fluttershy floated in between the two. " Oh, nothings wrong with her Rarity." She seemed to stare through Rarity's soul revealing her eyes had done the same as pinkies, but only yellow and white. Millennium started laughing. " You know when I woke up in this strange new world I had but one goal. Free my father and leave. But as time passed on I had a better idea. Why not free him and stay? *Chuckle* I mean hey? What could stop two all powerful beings like us?" Twilight scowled at him. " I knew you couldn't be trusted. I knew you'd be just like him!" He raised his claw in defense. " Hey, Hey Im not all to blame here. Your little rainbow colored friend here gave me quite an interesting proposal. She gets me to the princess, Through you of course. And in return I give her whatever her little heart desires." Everypony stared at her with blank expressions not sure of what to do. " R-rainbow? Your part of this? YOU TALKED HIM INTO THIS! LOOK WHAT YOUR DOING TO EVERYPONY!" Rainbow blushed. " You know Twilight for as smart as a pony you make your self out to be you can be even more dense than Pinkie sometimes." Pinkie stood there unfazed still under some hypnotic spell. " Somethings arnt as black and white as all of your books Twilight." She turned and began walking out one of the collapsed walls. " Come on, I know where-" There was a bright flash of light in front of her. " You know what Rainbow Dash?" Before her stood the Sun Goddess herself, Princess Celestia.




Sorry for the delay. Been kinda busy with school and stuff. I got a really good suggestion for a story line and im just going to go with IT and make it two chapters. So that means one left. Hope you've enjoyed it so far.