• Published 25th May 2013
  • 860 Views, 10 Comments

The two ponies i found in my room - Rainbow dash the cat



Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie are found in a bedroom. Will they get back home, how will they survive, will you make me some fudge?

  • ...
11
 10
 860

Bed Time

We finally reached my bedroom door. "Come on Rainbow, Its time for bed."
"Fine" she said stubbornly. Rainbow Dash crawled onto the right side off the bed, and Pinkie Pie on the left side. "Um Tom?"
"Yes Pinkie?"

"Can you sleep with us? It would make me feel safer sleeping in this new earth"

"Um yeah, I hate to admit it but it would make me feel safer" Rainbow said softly. "Pinkie, if you tell anyone about this, I will, I WILL deny it!"

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, and stick a cupcake in my eye!" Pinkie said that with all of the motions. "Ok, let me get my pjs on and I'll be in in a minute, ok?"

"Okie dokie lokie!" Said Pinkie
"Alright" I was back in about two minutes. "Thank you again Tom."
"No problem Rainbow, its no big deal" I said crawling into the bed. I started to yawn as I entered the sheets. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash snuggled closer. I put my arms around their necks, but not to choke them, but more in a hug way. They snuggled closer. I felt happy. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me, and it could have been anybody on the planet! I'm just happy it was me and nopony else. Rainbow and Pinkie started to snore as I drifted into a delightful slumber.