• Published 25th May 2013
  • 859 Views, 10 Comments

The two ponies i found in my room - Rainbow dash the cat



Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie are found in a bedroom. Will they get back home, how will they survive, will you make me some fudge?

  • ...
11
 10
 859

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie!

It was a normal day for me. Get up, go to school, walk home, do some home work, watch My Little Pony, and finally I go to bed. But today my schedule was interrupted. I was sitting in my comfey chair when I heard something fall in my room. "I must have not shut that stupid window, that damned wind is blowing everything down!" I said loudly. I was going up my stairs when I heard a muffled " someponies coming, HIDE!"

"Somepony?" I said confused like. " Now were have I heard that before?" I thought that the were robbers in my room that were addicted to My little Pony. I quietly when down my stairs and into the kitchen. "now were did I put that broom!?" I said in a whisper. I found the broom and tip-toed up the stairs, with the broom in my hand getting ready to smack the first person I saw. I looked around the corner into my room. There was nothing. I slowly entered the room, still nothing. All of asudden I heard something in my closet move. " Great, now it seems I'm in a horror movie!" I exclaimed in fear. I slowly walked towards the closet. I stood next to the closet, my hand was shaking. I opened the door. There was nothing, just nothing exept a bin with some old clothes. I sighed "boy, I thought there was som-" I was cut off by some sort of cyan blue blur. It hit my head rather hard, knocking me out as I hit the floor.

As I woke up, I noticed that I was tied up. I heard some voices. "Do you know what that thing is dashie?" said a fimiliar high pitched voice "No, no I don't." I knew of only one thing that would call something dashie, and then it hit me. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie pie were in my room! "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh, what happened?" I growned as I opened my eyes. I tryed to move but I remembered that I was tied up. I looked around and saw two confused faces staring at me. The blue one spoke. "what are you?"

"yeah what are you!" said the thing with the curly, puffy pink mane asked curiously. " I am a human, my name's Tom and what are you to supposed to be?" I tried to act dumb because I already knew who they were, but I just coudn't tell them that they were from a little girls cartoon show.
the cyan blue pegasus spoke up. " I'm Rainbow Dash, and that's Pinkie Pie, were are ponies. Well..... actually I'm a pegasus and Pinkie Pie...." she said pointing to
Pinkie Pie, " is a earth pony." As soon as Rainbow finished Pinkie asked " Where are we?"

" Your in New York, and how did you get here?"

" Dunno, we went to bed in Equestria and woke up here in your bed, oh and sorry about the lamp." she said blushing and soon Pinkie started blushing too. " Dont worry about the lamp, and can I offer you two something to eat?"

"OH,OH,OH! Do you have any cupcakes!?!?"

" In matter of fact, I bought some last night!" I said gladly. I was glad that I had something for Pinkie to eat. " So, what about you Dash?"

"eh I'll have some cupcakes too." I started to get up and walk out of the room. Pinkie, and Dash did not move, but only stared in wonder. " Are you guys coming?" As soon as I said that, Dash shot into the air and started following me while Pinkie Pie just hopped behind us.

I had soon relized the mistake I had just made. I had let My Little Pony keep playing on my laptop. When I walked past the laptop, I slamed it shut like a monster was about to jump out of the piece of tecnology. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash stared at the laptop in wonder. "what is is?" Pinkie asked. " Its called a laptop, its a little hard to explain what it does. A 'not so complicated' way the explain what it is, its a advanced piece of tecnology." I said very proud of myself. "can you show us how to use it later?" said the cyan blue pegasus. " Sure, no problem, oh by the way, the cupcakes are chocolate"
YUMMY!" shouted the pink pony, " Just as long as there cupcakes" Rainbow dash said in a calm voice. I got the cupcakes off the counter, open them up, take a cupcake, and place the rest of them on the floor. Pinkie shoved a cup cake into her mouth. " vees var vood vupvakes!" Pinkie said with a full mouth (sorry if im not correct ith the food in her mouth) I smiled. "They are hard to resist!" Rainbow Dash agreed.