• Published 28th Apr 2013
  • 1,534 Views, 13 Comments

Its not pink It's a light'ish red! - Donute the spartan



What would happen if in ep 77 in red vs blue donut was sent to Equestria and aged younger?

  • ...
10
 13
 1,534

Chapter 1: Omah gawd PONIES

The story sets when donut get crushed watch if you do not know where we are

"Um speaking of the enemy here come!" Donut explained after Andy/Vic pleaded for the red team to win and do better than you are that junk.

Soon afterwords Grif added in"Hey, let's eliminate him! Then we'll have one less thing in the to-do list!

" Uhh, I'm just so depressed. I can't even threaten your life for being a total jackass....Jackass. I'll kill ya" Sarge proclaimed

"Nah, I don't think eliminating him is gonna be easy. It looks like he's bringing his tank with him"

"What are you talking about Donut, the tank isn't coming out here. Look it's not even moving"

"Yes it is, look!"

" Hey Sarge, cheer up, I've known Command was stupid all along. It can be hard at first but you'll get used to it." Grif trying to improve Sarge's mood

"Just leave me alone" Sarge said crying

"Donut, I am looking, if it was getting closer, it would be getting bigger."

"It is getting bigger, compared to that tree!"

"What tree, there aren't any trees out here!"

"You wanna call me an idiot Sarge? That always makes ya feel better."

"Oh, shut up moron."

" Heh, feels better, right?"

" Yeah I, guess a little."

" Nope, not moving."

"Yes it is! See, look closer!"

"Firing main cannon" the tank said.

MINUTES LATER

After a few tank shots and constant pleas to make blue surrender and a couple mentions of Tuckers alien baby Donut got up to see it as Church ran towards blue base

"A baby, wait up! I wanna see!" Donut following in prusiut

"Donut, get back here! Wait for the ship" Sage ordered

" But Sarge, we don't know when the ship is gonna get here. It's coming all the way from Earth. That could take days, or weeks, or months, or even years!"

A sound of plane falling and a loud thud and sounds of many things thrown in many places could be heard through out blood gulch.

The ship lands square on Donut's head as he finished his sentence.

(TWO HOURS LATER(one year here is one second in blood gulch))

"ow ow ow my head"donut thought as he opened his eyes only to be greeted by a starry night and silence

"um hello anyone-what happened to my voice?!" noticing it had gotten high pitched and squeaky much like him when he
was younger(imagine his voice now think of button mash adventure promo youtube video and make tune into that volume not the same sounding voice sine well a different person).

"Wait a sec i sound cute!" in an alternate universe an epic sigh of disappointment was used

"Does that mean i was sent back in time to redo my wrongs...nah i am to loveable to do wrong things but how did i get here..."he pondered

BOOM THEN IT HIT HIM(Que epic flash back) it was like watching a youtube video of himself and the blues and reds as the day went about until he saw the pelican(well he didn't but like i said youtube video) crash upon himself then i went to Simmons and Grif then nothing.

As a gush of light went back to him realized that he was crushed by a who know how heavy pelican and sent to second life with his memory's

"Did did i nah if i died i wouldn't be sitting here talking to myself it must have been the force of the pelican it must have cut of its power to the engines then crushed me o fast i was sent back in time or possibly or both aged me younger to the point of me being younger" he said aloud

"Might as well try to get up and look for red base...if red base is still here of course...right?"now he was scared possibly away from he fashion magazines in a time where it was non-existence but then again if the pelican was not on him then the force might have aged him and that Sarge just left him there he was hoping it was just left him there since he really needs a magazine right now.

"I might as well get up since---OH SNAP!!!" he shouted as he was trying to get up on his legs halfway through he stumbled backwards and hit the ground hard.

"Oh my god that hurts whats wrong with my legs are they..."

0_0


He sat there looking at well what is now pink hooves and a tail, a blonde one in fact carefully crawling towards a puddle he glanced at himself.

He was a pink pony (how he could tell size difference) with blue eyes very BIG BLUE EYES he noted as seeing himself he managed to stand at all fours since at a younger age well he was unsure if is the age of which he practiced to be a horse and walk around like one that certainly helped... allot.

As he kept on taking note of his features as a pony(he studied horses) he began to look at himself from a side in the water to his surprise there was a doughnut on his rump.

Before driving his attention back to said doughnut he looked at himself and began smiling he got turned into a horse no correction pony GOD HAS FINALLY ANSWERED HIS PRAYERS.

"Thank you Jesus it would make my day if u made it rain butter!" raising his forward hooves into the air...after three minutes

"Shoot i knew i should have gave the guy the two dollar bill...bu-bu-bu-BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!"the forest echoed "ter ter ter"

"whoops eheheh" knowing what could be in a forest he does not want to be in forest.

But then again he still had to investigate who sticky-taped or glued on his but...rump the doughnut but he soon noticed a top hat lying sideways near him but as he was gong to put it on clothing reminded him of something his heart pounded as if that plasma grenade was stuck to his head...again.

He took one close look again at puddle he was naked.

Strangely at first he looked like someone with a chainsaw was about to kill him then he realized something...all animals or in this case himself as a pony were naked and their bits...tend to show...he had to find out either he was a mare which was a girl or a colt a boy

He took one look...nothing!!!

He began to panic about to curse the heavens when he realized...again what if its inside???

He did not want to put his hooves in there so he shifted his legs nothing shifting harder nothing SHIFTING MAD...felt it he was colt...to his relief.

He then continued to place the top hat upon his head perfect fit really but he took it off and wondered what was it doing here...Bingo BINGO he had a sticker of a top hat in the back of his suit so when the pelican hit him it must have crated the the top hat.

But then at that moment he solved the issue something was rustling in the bushes he tried to think either to intimidate or runaway his voice would give away the fact he was young so option 1 gone option 2 call me maybe.

He turned to see six ponies coming out he was going to greet them but then...RAINBOWS!!

His full attention was on the rainbow maned and tailed cyan blue Pegasus ( he studied pony's, horses, only logical to study unicorns, Pegasus , and alicorns but rainbows).

ONE THOUGHT AND ONE THOUGHT ALONE WENT INSIDE HIS MIND

"OMAH GAWD PONIES"

But what came out of his mouth as completely unexpected as the cyan blue Pegasus started to seem worried at how long he would keep staring at her.

"OH MAH GAWD RAINBOWS(Que montage of rainbow mane and tail close ups) BAD ASS AWESOME RAINBOWS AAAAAAAH RAINBOWS EVERY WHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---OOOFH"

At his first mention of his outburst the mare looked offended but the second he mentioned bad ass awsome rainbows caught a rather victorious smirk but it ended when donut ran head first into a rock knocking him out flat.

K.O WINNER

Author's Note:

Franklin Delano Donut is his full name. SO NO WORDS ABOUT I SPELLT DOUGHNUT WRONG CUS THATS HIS NAME.