SoarinDash 1,248 members · 817 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

CONTAINS SPOILERS OF NEW EPISODE. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Am I the only one who's shipping senses went crazy during the new episode? (Rarity Investigates)

I literally felt so happy when Rainbow Dash said, "If you weren't here (Rarity), I don't know who I'd be talking to.

And then Soarin walks over and says, "You would be talking to me."

I think I ship these two way too hard. (I actually hoped the new episode had more one-on-one moments with Soarin and Rainbow Dash. Is that too much for a shipper to ask? :rainbowlaugh:)

People don't ship them enough! :pinkiehappy:

4723980 IKR?!:pinkiehappy: I actually had to pause it and see if I wasn't dreaming or something!:rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh:

4723980 I Had to Contain myself from freaking out.( My parents Werent home but if They Were They wild send me to an asylum)

I love love love love love love LOVE that episode! So much soarindash! :rainbowkiss::heart::twilightblush::yay:

I fangirled so hard. I've watched the episode 7 or 8 times, rewind every Soarin' moment and constantly check for new fics and fan art. I'm obsessed with this episode

4723980 What I liked the most was that when RD was in trouble, they could've hauled her away right then, but Soarin gave her an extension :rainbowkiss:

I agree with all of you. Soarindash is best ship, and this is one of the best episodes. (Since it had Soarindash moments! :rainbowkiss:)

Here is a cute picture of the two. (Who wouldn't love to see cute pictures of Soarindash? :yay:)

I loved the interactions between Soarin and Rainbow Dash in the episode. I'd love some more interaction between them, but I think Hasbro purposely keep it away, as they know that they're just 2 characters that are screaming to be shipped.
(that, and if they continue with Soarin's character development, it would crush some of the headcannon background stories/personalities that some of us are already writing about, which would cause us to rage quite hard)

Also
This face
How can you say no to it? <3

True. I think that even though they might make Soarin's personality different from the fandom if he's developed, they will still make a pretty good character, even though about half of the FanFic writers will rage for days. (He is already a better character than Flash Sentry, that's for sure. :moustache:)

I also think that Rainbow Dash could get even more development if she gets into a relationship. There would be even more lessons to learn. (Hint hint, Hasbro! :twilightsmile:)

And that face is adorable. :rainbowkiss:

Here is an adorable gif of Rainbow Dash.

Yes. And if that happens, all the other ships will be sunk like a fleet of ships being bombed.

4723980 Soarin is always my favorite he is voiced by my favorite VA

4724025 you're kidding right? this is one of the most poppular ships in the fanbase

Comment posted by Maverick Cloud deleted Sep 21st, 2015

When I saw that episode I was screaming internally for 1 minute every SoarinDash moment. :rainbowlaugh:

HE TOTALLY ASKED HER OUT XD

I was right with you on that. :pinkiehappy:

4723980 OMG thank you for pointing that out

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23