The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hello everypony, my name is Knight'n Gale, and I am the Chairman of the Lunar Party in The Equestrian Parliment, where we discus the politics of Equestria and where it stands in the world. Groups from all points of Equestria, from Ponies, to Gryphons, to Crystal Ponies, even Changelings can and will be discussed in how they play apart in how things are run in this world of magic.

I encourage and invite you to come and join the Lunar Party, or any Party of your choosing. For more on the Lunar Party, come HERE

If you would like to join the Lunar Party, then please go HERE

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you join The Equestrian Parliment in the future.

-Chairman Knight'n Gale
Chairman of the Lunar Party

5193330 I'm a changeling and a follower of our beloved moon goddess but I'm part of the changeling party I don't think Speaker would allow us to be in multiple parties

5193393 Unfortunately you are correct, but you may transition, or switch from one party to another if you so wish

5193398 well good thing I'm a changeling....see what I did there:rainbowlaugh:

I guess we'll see how the parties plays out for now if the leader of my party fails then to Luna I'll go

5193425 until then let's dance in Luna's silvery light

5193330 In like all the princesses, don't judge me please... I don't really pick favorites here :twilightsheepish:

5193451 thats ok, but if you join The Equestrian Parliment group, we do ask that all members at least join a party

Tempestus
Group Admin

5193503 I initially joined but to be honest I became rather confused form the get go. (Here I mostly just make certain that the stories are NLR or Luna involved)

Victoriam en Noctus, ave Luna!

Most certainly, I am! I follow the Princess of the Night and I value her creations; the beautiful night sky and the magnificent moon with its silvery light!
But what is this party you speak about exactly?
The Night Princess deserves it to rule over all of Equestria, not to be reduced to a party of a bigger government.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10