The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Guys who will not agree with me, unless you are a sun loving cockbite!

I am a sunloving cockbite.

Why do ya think we joined this group? :ajbemused:

I joined this group because I'm a sleeper agent

All Hail the Glory of the Sunbutt! May dat ass jiggle forever!

5016894 The internet ladies and gentleman.

>> Shattered-Rose Traitor!

long live the goddess of the moon! The true queen of equestria!

The Moon is a GLOURIOUS thing and Luna represents it very well, thus showing my liking for Luna

5017052 i may be a luna fan boy but even i can support that celestial ideal

5016894 We the Dark Templar Support both the Moon and Sun Raiser

Without Luna we couldn't sleep at night. Without Celestia the plants couldn't grow or perform photosynthesis and we'd die without breathable air. We need both. But Luna has to be the better of the two sisters, I feel she's more.... Interactive with her subjects.

5017591 I'm not so much that fast to grab the torches and pitchforks, And hey, anyone can bring that negativity upon his/herself. Just because they're immortal Princesses who might as well be Goddesses doesn't mean they don't act like a normal pony. Anyone could have done what she did.

And for the love of Twilight Spurkle (yes Spuuuurkle :P ) this freaking wireless keyboard keeps BSing me by not typing, or typing the letter 10 seconds late and repeating the letter 5 freaking times.

If I where to ever write an anthro MLP/Star Wars crossover, Celestia would have a yellow lightsaber, Luna = blue, Twilight = purple and the Alicorns would be the Jedi. ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY ALICORN MASTER RACE!!!

5017618 But who would be the sith?

Queen Bugbutt with a green light saber (color = aura)

5016894 Luna... She's a goddess.

Those sunbathing-tincans... I need sunglasses because of their armor...
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"Better."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20