The New Lunar Republic 1,790 members · 768 stories
Comments ( 125 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 125
Tony Montana
Group Admin

3844819 Alright, if both of you win, guys like Manual Control can't do shit but leave.

3844827 yeah, but if all this fighting keeps going I will have a mod come in

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3844823 You don't seem to get it. The founder has done nothing to stop flec, if he didn't want this, he would've banned him by now. So, flec is going to get his way whether you like it or not. So I will ask you one more time, leave if you're unhappy. Go establish your own group, and let us get back to business without you insulting everyone. I would appreciate it very much as would the vast majority of the group. If you want people to insult, go to another group or establish your own group to shit on the members, but leave us alone.

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3844835 That's fine with me as long as they don't ban everyone in the group.

I never marked any comment as spam, and my DA bio hasn't changed since I made it. I'm glad you seem to think I'm worthy of the honor of being a Marine, though.

3844854 they wont they will just delete it if it gets too bad though

Oh I'm not going to leave. I'm going to take a break from the group and wait till everyone complains about it in a month's time. Then, I will make a post claiming victory to the fact that I was right...
And it starts now.

3844884 you will be so wrong

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Oh, really?

So not only are you a liar, you suck balls doing it.

I'm glad you seem to think I'm worthy of the honor of being a Marine, though.

>Accuses you of stolen valor
>Thinks I think you're worthy of the honor of being a Marine
>Had several family members in the Corps and military in general

>Stupidity has risen to unbearable levels.

How does that picture even prove anything? I love Misty's art, why would I flag their comment as spam?

I'm glad you seem to think I'm worthy of the honor of being a Marine, though.

By the way, I was being sarcastic about that. ^

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Are you serious? Look below it.

By the way, I was being sarcastic about that. ^

>Implying I didn't know that

Yeah, I just checked. I see your comment now. But I didn't flag your comment as spam. I wasn't even on deviantArt in June. That was the month I was away.

And could you stop it with the feckin' greentext?

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>Wants me to stop it with greentext
>I love my spaghetti
>Freedom of speech motherfucker

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>tfw you have the prospensity to annoy people

I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or just give up at this point.

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>Be annoyed.
>Be very annoyed.

3845087 you act like a child

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>Implying that's necessarily a bad thing.

3845100 what do you think, oh plus I've contacted a mod to come in

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>Okay
>Which mod was it
>Was it Eldorado-Senpai!:rainbowkiss:

3845117 I'm not telling you which one

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>tfw you don't know if senpai is coming:fluttercry:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>tfw senpai isn't coming:raritycry:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

>tfw you say no
>G.I.F.T Motherfucker

I'm not going to force him to adopt my practices, mainly because I can't and wouldn't anyway. But admins run group based off their ability, not who likes them.

And when we tried to do that, people yelled about it not being a Republic. So now we're doing the popularity contest. Because that was, as far as we can tell, what people wanted.

Disagreed. Flec is not wrong.

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Make a decision, tell the people complaining to go fuck themselves or have admins who were only voted in because they were popular.

Goddamn, people, this a roleplaying group, not a goddamn government.

It is hellish being an admin. The group only hears bits and pieces, doesn't see the long, agonizing skype conversations. So they make judgements. Incorrect ones. Flec has the best plan, and the only option left. Misfortune has stated Striker will never be an admins again. Nexus and I refuse. Meaning we need new admins.

Comment posted by Toffee Bean deleted Nov 30th, 2014

Once upon a time, we admins asked you the same question. Just saying :applejackunsure:

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Because you all want it treated like it is a legitimate government.

Personally, I'd just tell the people complaining to fuck off, there's a leave button if you want it! But situations are always different.

Meaning we need new admins.

In my opinion, Misfortune needs to nuke this vote, carve a line in the rock and tell everybody this is what happens. You don't like the admins? Complain to me and I'll review.

Actually, this group could do with a complaint officer.

Comment posted by Toffee Bean deleted Nov 30th, 2014

I'm in support of the vote, honestly. Flec has the right idea. Either the group elects it new admins, or Misfortune does. Guess who's online more often?
I seriously weep for any new admins. This group can't be pleased. We thought everyone wanted to vote, so we gave them the blasted vote. then we have people coming out of the woodworks telling us not to.
Where was all this support when we were getting yelled at?!

KaBar42
Group Contributor

I only just heard about this group today. Otherwise I probably would have supported y'all.

I hope the new admins can take admin abuse. I would offer myself as an admin, but, uh... I compared this group to a bunch of retards fighting, so, yeah... Ain't happenin' any time soon. xD

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Define nothing.

3845268 nothing is nothing

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3845264 You insult the members, you don't get elected. By the way, flec isn't an admin anymore, only the founder has admin powers. I don't know if a mod did that, or if the founder did. I also don't know what the founder's intentions for this group is.

KaBar42
Group Contributor

You insult the members, you don't get elected.

>implying I didn't know that.

Bruh, I knew before I even posted that comment that people wouldn't look objectively at admin positions. Like I care that people are mad that I called them retards.

KaBar42
Group Contributor

Not according to an ex admin on another thread.

3845280 i got banned for disagreeing with the admins and pointing out their flaws

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3845100 We don't need those who act immaturely in this group.

KaBar42
Group Contributor

I wouldn't say comparing a group to bunch of fighting retards is immature.

Tony Montana
Group Admin

3845279 Will you please stop? You are acting so immaturely right now that it's ridiculous.

3845293 no I didn't why don't you ask for proof

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 125