I Just Want a Comment 3,674 members · 15,722 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
JFT
JFT #1 · 1 week ago · · ·

Hello everybody,

On the 4th of March, after reading MLP comic season 10 and things that were done in season 9, including things that were never addressed and explored, I decided to do it justice and started writing the story.

With the story now passing the halfway point, I've decided to give another nudge again since I've not been here for about 2 years now.

Have a good read and any comments are welcome.

ETurmoil Rising
Princess Twilight Sparkle, the new ruler of Equestria, and her friends embark on a grand adventure, discovering unsettling truth about their world, while familiar evil faces are recruited by an ancient darkness.
JFT · 542k words  ·  102  9 · 3.6k views

ok I'll take a look

JFT
JFT #3 · 1 week ago · · ·

hope you like it :pinkiehappy:

I'll be honest, it's my 3rd attempt trying to start your story, and the farthest I got back then was 6. Seems like slow and steady is working, and now I'm up to the 4th this time around, so there's that. It's all a pleasant and good read so far like the last tiem, but to be frank, i haven't felt the hook set in yet.

A new amorphous darkness recruiting Chrysalis into its fold seems too similar to what happened with Grogar making underlings of them 3, and at this point, the darkness itself feels rather vague and faceless. Which isn't all too exciting--exciting as an adventure and new force to battle, but not so much enticing as a concept itself.

BTW, where did you go to read the MLP comics?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4