Spanish Announce Table Goes First 131 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
RazgrizS57
Group Contributor

I don't know about the rest of everyone here involved in the The Secret Life of Big Macintosh story, and I figured I'd make this public because why not, but I received a private message just recently. A curious fellow who will remain anonymous had asked about a sequel to that fable the however many of us put our time into, and I replied saying that to the best of my knowledge, no sequel was ever planned.

But then that got me thinking if we would ever do another collaboration, one that's entirely new and separate from Big Mac? I think what little drive there was at the end of that one sputtered and died soon thereafter, but I personally had fun. I understand timing's not quite the best right now, as I personally have finals I should be studying for at the moment, but if everyone else is game then perhaps let's agree to pop into a secret steam chat and get discussing sometime.

You know, for teh lulz

theworstwriter
Group Contributor

I'm open to the idea. Collaborating is fun, and having other people involved gives me a sense of accountability and more motivation to hunker down and get things done.

Plus, I've totally idly tossed the idea of another collab around already.

765820 >TFW you weren't a part of it and thus cannot participate
Oh well. I shall have to read that story though

PropMaster
Group Contributor

:pinkiehappy: I'm down for it. I vote reverse order, meaning Brian starts this fic and I have to end it. Unless we want to go in a totally different set order.

WardenPony
Group Contributor

I am game for a new one, either related to the previous, or entirely new. I think either should be fun. As for timing? Screw class-writing, this is where the real world stuff happens! Not that silly screenplay I'm supposed to be working on.

I think an entirely new random order would be better than reversing it though, it's not like it's hard to randomize us anyway.

TheBrianJ
Group Contributor

I'd totally be down for another collab!

Although to be honest, my vote would be for a sequel to Big Mac, just cause I think we all had so much fun writing it, and the subject matter always lead to insanity. I'd be perfectly fine with a new story, though.

theworstwriter
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7