Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

The amount of stories has now reached over 100.
We could have a folder for multi-chapter stories, one for one shots and one for Darqfox's stories.
Or we could have a mature folder, teen folder, everypony folder and Darqfox's stories.

But seriously, Darqfox should have his own folder.

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

I agree that we need some folders in this group, but I think that we should go with more of content-based, rather than just rating.
For example, a folder for stories that friendship the two, or a folder for stories that have the ship but not as a focus. Things like that.
Might help people find exactly the type of TwiShy they want to read.

GjallarFox
Group Admin

*eye twitch* You misspelled... my name...
You forgot my Q...
You butchered my Q...

Why would you...:fluttercry:

</3 DarqFox

1993369 Lies! I did nothing like that! (Thanks Celestia I can edit this stuff)

GjallarFox
Group Admin

I will forgive you, since you promptly fixed your error. :raritywink: See that it doesn't happen again.

And I am absolutely flattered that you believe I should have my own folder. I'm not that cool...

<3 DarqFox

1993166>>1993212
I'd suggest taking a look at some of the other shipping groups and decide which one you like/serves best. Better steal something that works than invent something that doesn't.
Personally I quite like the AppleDash folder structure: a story is in one or two groups at most usually, and you can tell from the feed alone whether a story might be interesting or not.
Genre groups (a la TwiDash), well, we've probably seen how that goes. It's called "How to increase my storycount" or something. Also a "Main" folder which has everything is just pointless.

I quite like the idea of a friendshipping folder featuring primarily the two as friends as well as a shipping folder with everyone and teen rated content (or seperately), and another for mature rated stories. That way, people can find soft fluffy romance easier, or something a bit tougher (or saucier when it comes to mature rated stuff).

Doctor Proctal
Group Contributor

Mmhmm. I plan on... perusing the other groups when I get the chance, but we also need to tackle the problem that only Jumpity can do anything to the group in the first place. I'm not entirely sure how groups on this site work, whether you can appoint moderators or admins of it or if the group owner/founder is the only one who can change anything. We'll need to figure out what to do about that.

And yes, that was the same sort of idea I had. Grouping them like that would allow you to find exactly the type of TwiShy fic you're looking for in a much shorter time span.

Timaeus
Group Admin

Darq and I will get right on that once my life is no longer going down the tube :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10