Twishy 1,121 members · 504 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
GjallarFox
Group Admin

So. We've got a few entries in. I'm proud of you guys. All it took was a plushie.

For those of you who have completed your stories, just reply with "Aye." If you haven't, fill us in. When do you plan to have it done? What prompt did you choose?

<3 DarqFox

I didn't have an entry, and I imagine it's too late to try to submit one, but I have a vague outline for a story and I'm wondering if there will be another contest in the near future?

Aye, I was the first entry! :pinkiehappy:

Aye, got mine in

Progress? I have the story idea.

Prompt? Both.

Mine is almost ready and done. It will be published Tuesday. I'm pretty sure it'll pass moderation, if it doesn't the mods are stupid and I'll burn all stories <1.5k that are tagged OC I guess I'll just PM it then.
Since it's supposed to be posted and visible to everyone, I'm opting for some very light editing and prereading. I want each story that I publish here to be, at the time of posting, at least 'good' in my standards. Since no-edits was sortof a half-rule, I'll assure that there were no walls of comments in the gdoc and unlike some of my recent fics, this hasn't gone through 3+ weeks of edits and everything.

Oh, that was a bit TMI? Anyway, it's around 3k words and follows let's go with that it was inspired by the A Sweet Surprise prompt.

Aye got mine. Don't expect to win due to worst fic ever

Aye, already submitted. :twilightsmile:

Timaeus
Group Admin

Believe me I'm gonna try to get the original plushie, but it doesn't look like the person I'd commission from is gonna be ready for commissions for some time (and everyone else is too expensive). Plus, sudden uni fees have kicked my ass financially, but I'll do my best here Darqy.

Well i`m sorry to report that i`m not going to make it.
I had something draft up, but decided against it. It would dishonor the contest by entering it. (Yes, it was that bad:fluttercry: )

1650763 Let me update with this pic:

I submitted it over four hours ago already, and new stories stopped popping up at the frontpage at various times during that (ie, the queue was empty?) so I'm not sure what's going on here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11