Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

The episode that has Sparity shippers losing there shit is approaching.

If you don't know what it's about, here's the summary. SPOILER.
"Rarity is known around Ponyville for her confidence and class, both of which are lost when Trenderhoof, the world famous travel writer and apple of Rarity's eye, comes to town. So, when Trenderhoof's attention is drawn to Applejack, Rarity does the unexpected and begins to dress and act more like Applejack than herself, which ends up in a muddy mess"

We now have canon proof that Rarity is a cunt that uses Spike. I also found out that Spike will be in the episode. I hope to MLP Jesus that the writers do not fuck up Spike's character by having him... help Rarity get with Trenderhoof. :pinkiesick:

I expect Inferno Demon Dash to write a 'Spike tells Rarity to give the fire ruby back' fic after it airs. :rainbowlaugh:

Vexy #2 · Feb 2nd, 2014 · · 2 ·

Excellent, SpikeDash will become the one Spike ship to rule them all

2749376 SpikeDash? You in the wrong neighborhood.

Oh trust me, I will lol.

2749376 2749407
Wrong, both of you. Spike and Blueblood is the One Pairing to Rule Them All.

They're gonna fuck it up. If we've learned anything from this season. Is nobody, and I mean FUCKING NOBODY at the writters group has any respect for Spike's character. :twilightangry2:

2749561 What?! Blueblood x Flash is best gay ship! They even have the best name: BloodFlash. :coolphoto:

If Trenderhoof is a douche, then Spike helping Rarity get with him is awful. If he's nice, then Spike solidifies himself as the greatest character in MLP.

You have my power axe!

2749687 (crazy headcannon)spike's making himself out to be the true element of harmony.
Generosity-secret of my excess
Magic-dragon quest
Honesty-power ponies
Loyalty-spike at your service
Kindness-simple ways?
Laughter-?

Laughter in every episode he is in. His shenanigans and sarcasm are the stuffs of lols.:moustache:

2753545 yea! :moustache: he's always sarcastic and light but i wanted to point out a specific episode:derpytongue2:

2749407 I'm the law around these parts son, and I say both pairs will be a comin'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13