Spilight 689 members · 444 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

One thing that I've began to notice about this group, as well as with a few other shipping groups, is that is is becoming increasingly harder to find actual romantic Spilight stories. At first the problem wasn't too sever, but now, I feel that things have gotten out of hand. I believe it would be much easier to find the stories each of us wants, if there were three subfolders in the "Main" and "General Fiction" categories: Family, Romantic, and Friendship. This way things would be less cluttered and be much easier to navigate.
I'm not trying to sound bitchy or anything, but I just feel that this would be the best, most logical move, and should be addressed before things get too sever. Honestly, I've quit coming to this Spilight group as ofter because of it, and instead I have been going to the second Twispike group, but it too has begun to show these clutter issues (though not anywhere near as badly).

3668460 I've already sent him a message addressing the issue.

3668490 I was referring to ImaginaryCatnip.

3668482 Dude hasn't been online for three days. In fact, he only seems to come to post a stupid trollfic every so often.

3668521 I thought he meant this groups main admin. :twilightblush: Hell, catnip hasn't been online for two damn weeks!

3668545 3668525 3668503
No work anymore :twilightsmile: at least not to a degree I'm not able to work in the fandom. Overall, good idea by Fields of Ice but like I said, I do keep other Spilight fics since this does attract more attention. The other reason for this, is mostly because there are also spilight shippers that like to sometimes read those mother/son or brother/sister fics but I guess that's all fine if they are in their own folders.

Simply put, if someone doesn't care about them, he/she won't read them anyway, but if someone does, its all the better for the group as a whole :twilightsmile:

And aye, this Spilight group is as dead as can be, the admin in here apparently stopped caring which was mostly the reason for creating Spilight library by me (later turned to Twispike kingdom after s4 ending :moustache:) The purpose is to have an actual group for Spilight fans who enjoy this pairing or others who simply enjoy the interaction between those two even if relation is not a romantic one.

This old group is clogged up and its hard to find anything in here...it even has SpikexGilda and two Sparity fics in it... :facehoof: Honestly, I doubt even the three subfolders would give clarity, as my own experience in administrating and sorting fics in twispike kingdom shows that sometimes it is almost impossible to do unless there are a lot of subfolders. The new updates in Twispike kingdom divide stuff as follows:
Relationship type -> Rating sub-folders (3 ratings + clopfics)

This clears up the stuff but one problem remains "What is mature fiction with sex and what is a clopfic"... unfortunately, this is too hard to sort out :facehoof:

3668421 the same!Why don't do a cartel with "romance" and "family"?
And i agree,there's much mother/son and brother/sister story and i'm a bit annoyed ....

3668421 yay please continue your spilight!

3668421 Really it boils down to the quality of the romantic fics produce lately vs the lack of romantic fics, all in all i think we should just persevere and ignore the non-romantic ones.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14