MacDash fiction 366 members · 91 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Ok, so Cap told me he wanted to take this group over, but like ... it's already so inactive and BlackM doesn't seem to be coming back.

SO, I want to make a "MacinDash Community" group, all for sharing art, fics, idea you know just generally working with each other and spreading the love for this amazing ship.

I'd make Jake and Cap admins, if we need anymore we'll host an application process and the three of us would decide together. The fics will have a better folder system than this group has, to ensure you know exactly what your reading, and sub folders are a blessing haha. There will be rules set in place, but they'll be easy to follow and I doubt we'd have any issues. Forum posts will run on a tagging system so we can skip ones of no interest ect

So what do you guys think? I'm going to make the group in about 5 mins with some of the basics, so don't post/submit anything until I've set everything up ^^

So, please post suggestions and stuff on this post so I can add them to the group, that way everything runs smoothly and is clutter-free.
We should collectively come up with rules

P.S drop in some pics you'd like to use as the groups banner/profile image (My art of others is fine)

(Please reply so I get notifications;))

Sounds like a good idea to me, if this group isn't growing you may as well start a new one.

4795458 Awesome ^^

Any idea you have yourself for rules? Or suggestions for our banner/profile image?

4795454 You stole my idea lol. You might want to go through the members and whoever is still active message them about the group

4795473The rules should be pretty strait forward I'd think. The only thing you may wish to consider is if there is a particular type of work you do not wish to be part of the group (things that contain gratuitous violence or example). When I created a group on deviant art I kept the rule pretty loose. The number one rule was Respect, both for the individual and for their work. Everyone has different taste and levels of skill. While constructive criticism is encouraged I have zero tolerance for blatant insults and aggressive behavior and will result in the offender being removed from the group.

As for the banner/profile image, you are going to want to consider what type of style you believe will draw the most attention to the new group whether it's Rainbow and Big Mac represented as ponies, anthro, or human. Once you decide on a style you can start asking around to see if anyone has any art they'd like to contribute.

4795454 It would be nice to have a better MacDash group.

I SHALL JOIN THIS NEW GROUP!
Someone needs to tranfer all the current stories in this one over to the new 'un.

I'll join. I don't post fics but I want to show my support.

4795738 Na, if they are active and want to join they'll probs see it - Your idea was to take this one over and i didn't want to wait haha
I sent you an invite as well as Jake ^^

4795763 Thanks for the input, you pretty much had the same idea as myself, so at least i'm on the right track haha
I've got some basic images in, but I might do a change every few months to keep the group fresh and nice, so we don't get bored. (Unless we collectively decide that we love the pictures and want them to stay)

4796040 Woo Hoo! I'll be moving them over soon, don't worry :D

4796099 Thats great. I really want to make it a community group where we can all be friends and help out in any way, be it fics, art or just genral support, every member matters ^^

4796124 Did you make the group yet?

Also you should probably message the other active members of this group, considering not many will have seen this post/thread.

4799244 I have an believe me Cal has been spamming people with invites

4800651 Could i get a link? Can't find it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13