Twilight's Library 4,833 members · 6,260 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello, everypony! I am a member of Ministry of Image. We are a group of brony enthusiasts who love books. We have been printing pony fanfiction in Russian for more than three years, and while doing so, we gathered an amazing team and gained a lot of experience in this field.

However, as time goes on, we have decided to do printing in English! Taking our experience into account, the first projects we chose for printing were the books we had already printed in Russian. Right now printed in English and ready for shipping (from Belarus) are:

• Anthropology
  • Long Road to Friendship
  • Fallout: Equestria — Pink Eyes
  • Two Sides of Melody, a collection of stories about Vinyl and Octavia (Accidental Harmony, Allegrezza and My Roommate is a Vampire).

Background Pony and Past Sins are open for pre-order. And lots of other popular stories are coming soon!

If you like our project, we are ready to continue our endeavour and help you find even more beautiful stories in a hardcover!

You can find our current books and place your order at ministryofimage.net. If you have questions or just need help, you can contact us at ministryofimage.net/contact.

The announcement is made with the permission of Arcum42.

I'll think about buying some, but I probably can't afford shipping out of Belarus.
Good job on your project, anyway!

Just wondering, do the authors of these know of this? Are they cut into the profits?

Well, the thing is, we ship books not from Russia but from Belarus, hence all the problems with shipping. But it will be cheaper if you order a couple of books at a time. It is 10$ per one book after the first; i.e. if you order three books, shipping will cost 50$ (30$ + 10$ + 10$). Anyway, thanks!

Yes, sure. We always ask the original authors for permission before starting to create a layout and to print real copies. Usually, they have no objections in case we sell books 'at a cost', which we do.

When the Hasbro C&D arrives, could you make a digital copy of it available for us all to see?

This is far from the first time a fanfiction has been published. To my knowledge, Hasbro hasn't C&Ded a single one. So long as the group printing it is doing it for-cost instead of making a profit off of it, they don't care.

Well, so far there have been no problems. And I hope there would not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9