The Mojave Express 1,105 members · 85 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Because Obsidian made a deal with the EPIC devil.

And speaking of Epic Games.....
Jim Sterling being a hypocritical shill.

Epic Games being a spyware for China.

At least we have piracy.

Not that I’m encouraging it.

Goddamnit

Don't forget....

There's a pirate in all of us.

Paper Mache Man
Group Contributor

It's all about the money these days.

Because fuck supporting the people who actually have to invest their time, money, and lives into making these products, all that matters is that you get to play them on your preferred platform or else you steal it. Okay then.

Godamnit Obsidian. Why? No one except children, children's entertainers and Jim Sterling's feckless band of tards use Epic. This will only hurt your PC sales. Given how Epic is the worst PC platform in existence and has repeatedly fucked users in the ass by holding highly anticipated games hostage, spying on users, and lacking many features that are standard on superior platforms like Steam and GOG, I wonder why any dev thinks working with that company is a good idea.

Between this and the Take Two connection, I am definitely not getting this.

Your assuming that Obsidian had a choice in all this. The speculation I've seen is that this was a decision made by the publisher (Private Division) and not Obsidian

Words from Papa Gundam.

Edmar Fecler
Group Contributor

Piracy sends the message to game studios that there is a market for the game, so long as they crack down hard enough on piracy. This has been shown time and time again. Just look at EA.

Companies and producers do not understand user satisfaction. They only understand sales and potential sales. The only message you can send them that will work is the one that you're not going to play the game at all.

TL;DR: Boycott, don't pirate.

The only people that exclusive titles benefit are those who signed the deal. The fans inevitably only suffer from it.

Sorry that I don't want to buy a new console just to play a game.

Well on the bright side, it's going to be available on the Windows game store. I'll take my chances with that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13