The Hero... Queen Chrysalis??? 1,734 members · 385 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

If such an agency exist in Equestai would anyone go to there? What which characters would go there to adopt a changeling given there the main character or background or maybe your OC.

Yep. Me. Cause I love those that are mistreated by equines. Myself being a unicorn vampony.

5358122 *Insert over-exaggerated fuck yeah sound byte here*

5358122 Of course!

My favorite species are the pegasi and the gryffins (can't decide), but the changelings are a close second.

Two of my oc's are pony/changelings hybrids, more because my fic need hybrids more than pure-bloods, and I freaking love them.

I would go there and adopt one without second tought.

I think my OC Crystal Gazing would. If only to have something exotic in her tent while she is working as a fortune teller. That doen't mean she would treath them badly or anything, on the contrary, she would spend most of the time with them.

Heh my OC Shiny Whistle would totally go there to adopt a little cutie. On that hoof, so would i! In a heartbeat. ^.^

5358122 Honestly I think we would see the reverse happening sooner; changelings trying to adopt pony orphans to gain a symbiotic source of love. Naturally this would be controversial among ponies (assuming peace and the ponies knew about it).

I would adopt all the changelings if i could and give them all the love they will ever need:rainbowkiss:

D48

5358122 From a canon perspective, Rarity and maybe Pinkie are the only two of the core cast I can see wanting to live with a changeling. Rarity has an obvious use for a shape-shifting partner in modeling and fitting clothes, and I can't see her letting her partner being a changeling get in the way for long. Pinkie is hard to predict (duh), but given her nature I can definitely see her scooping up a buddy assuming she can get the Cakes to buy into it.

That said, the place I really see them going is the palace because both princesses will want to set a good example for the population and Luna could probably use some more staff and guards.

I'd love to adopt a changeling grub. Changelings would want to adopt pony foals more then ponies adopting changelings, although a pony whose foal had died might want a changeling replacement.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10