RariDash 993 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Title says it all. Assuming there's some magic in the pony world that allows F/F pregnancies, who would she/he take after, and why?

My headcanon: From what we've seen of Dash's family (read: her dad) we can assume cerise eyes are dominant on her side of the family, as well as a rainbow mane. But blue eyes are dominant from what we've seen of Rarity's family, with only Sweetie Belle having a color that isn't blue. So the kid could either end up with one cerise eye, one blue eye, or have just cerise or blue.

As for race, we know Rarity's family is entirely unicorns (except for her dad, we're all still guessing about him.) but Dash's family would have to be all pegasi, as she lived in Cloudsdale for a good chunk of her life. In order to figure out what race a RariDash foal would be for certain, we need to know which gene is dominant. For now, I'll just say pegasus.

General appearance otherwise: Rainbow manes have to be incredibly rare, as only Rainbow Dash and her dad have been shown to have them. So I'm betting on their kid having a purple, scruffy mane and tail. Either a very pale blue or white coat.

Pony genetics are fun. :D

3150319 Haven't we already had this discussion on some other thread?

3150275 I think it would be a she, with purple eyes, light blue coat with only the cold colors of the rainbow for her mane, most likely a pegasus...

For appearance, I'd say a splice between RD and Rares.
As for personality, it'd probably act like Coco Pommel. Considering she'll be the Nanny for it and that the child would automatically love her and would want to be like her way more than any of her parents. :pinkiehappy:
They'd be the awesomest family! :yay:

3150275 He was confirmed as a unicorn in the Gameloft game. As for how their foal would look...

Rainbow, what have we wrought?!

I think we should see other ponies gotta go!

Definitely a hybrid of energetic personality and good fashion sense.

Something of a David Beckham maybe? Extremely good athlete, who also is known for fashion sense... and underwear ads. :rainbowlaugh:

3193581 EVERYONE GO HOME THIS POST WINS :rainbowlaugh:

WHAT THE WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8