Music Lovers 908 members · 507 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Like, do you buy CDs or Vinyls, do you have music collections, do you buy it on itunes or pay monthly Spotify fee. What is your entire opinion on that part of media?

5509144 Oh I have been buying lots and lots of vinyls since 2014; I have had my (old-fashioned) Sylvania Stereo phonograph since 2015. I added yet another vinyl record to my collection yesterday.

5509149 God, I wish I had enough funds to buy vinyls. Also not all of them ever come out in here. How about CDs though?

5509150 My CD collecting habit is still heavy if minimal since the purchase of my phonograph.

5509152 I understand. Vinyls just look so bloody great and have such an awesome air to them.

5509144 I have Spotify for free because I ned music in school, but I also own physical copies of some albums. Often I buy them at concerts and get them signed

I started paying for Spotify recently and I'm pretty pleased with it, but I do still buy CD's every now and then. There's also quite a bit of music I like that I can't buy or stream legally, so I usually use Youtube for that. I'm not too keen on file downloads.

5509158 You should totally see me some time at PDQ Records. They have a really wide selection of records to choose from - see for yourself:

5509259 Holy Shit, it sucks that there are almost no shops like that in here.

Regidar
Group Admin

5509144 as a generally terrible human being, i steal all of my music

5509501 Well, so do I, it is common practive among like almost everyone in my country though...well I sometimes pay for Google Music services.

Also, Holy Shit, Regidar replied to my thread. I have not kept up with you since at least a couple of years ago.

Regidar
Group Admin

5509533 Yeah, I did the math a few weeks ago and it turns out I collectively owe the music industry like 12,000 dollars
that's felony charges lol

also you haven't missed out on a lot, i've just been becoming more miserable and now I'm also a drug addict

5509894 I think, I could get into vinyls when I get a good paying job and maybe a place of my own in the future. I really love them.

5509620 Which drugs in particular? Also, it fucking sucks, man. Though I can't say I am surprised. Somehow it seemed like a natural progression for You, and despite how rude it may sound, I did not say that to try to offende You in the slightest.

5509144 Don't have the money, nor the time, when I can just gather them all on the cyber world where I have no physical access to them in any way.

Regidar
Group Admin

5509900 nah, it totally is haha
no offense taken in the slightest
mostly it's just weed but i do psychedelics and opiates sometimes too
and various pills
nothing crazy like meth or crack though

5514581 Meth and Crack are like rock bottom, when you are incredibly dead inside and/or a horrible addict. To be fair, I could really use some weed or even psychedelics myself right now, but they are fucking hard to come by in here, and I do not have any people I know, who distribute that kind of stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19