Protect Celestia 1,950 members · 1,765 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Comet Burst
Group Admin

Well, this thread is dedicated to the best Princess, Celestia, and the plushies of her. Who has one? Is there any on sale where you live? Do you have a link to where you can get one/admire her celestial majesty?

Note: Plushies, vinyl sculpts and toys are welcome here.

I fucking hate my country. They have no MLP toys... :twilightangry2: But I wanted a plushie... :fluttercry:

Well I have a hat that looks like her does that count?

No, but I guess I'll have to start looking, now.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Official plushy? No, I would be quite happy to buy one though

I acquired a Celestia plushie while my parents were away so I wouldn't have to explain it. I got it to go with my Twilight plushie, and both are now in a supposedly decorative drawer in my dresser.
It's so fluffy~!

Damn. I wished I had a Celestia plushie. Not necessarily a big one, just a tiny one would do... but I'm way too broke to afford anything custom made. And since there's no official ones... welp. Maybe when I'll be rich :fluttercry:

Pics or it didn't happen

http://steen85.deviantart.com/ Makes REALLY REALLY good plushies and they are priced alright.
The only downside is she only delivers inside Australia.... Lucky for my I have an Australian friend who ships me my plushies.

Maybe when I get my own place.
But right now, it would be too uncomfortable/difficult to explain why I want it.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I managed to ovoid explaining anything while I had a Rainbow Dash plushy on my bed back when I was staying in a dorm.

I have a plushie of pinkie,twilight,and rainbow dash.All I need now is the rest of the mane six,celestia, vinyl scratch, Lyra,and Octavia.

Comet Burst
Group Admin

The funny thing is, I'm working on getting a Celestia plushie. One is a convention piece, about $1400, the other might be only $220. Want the link?

I want one (and one of Luna) but with those price tags, my mom will kill me if I spend that amount of money on plushies.

Comet Burst
Group Admin

Bills vs Plushie Celestia

I need a house to keep my plushie, so bills win.:ajsleepy:

I wish Hasbro would make one of her soon.:fluttershbad:

Then let's say it didn't happen because my parents are surprisingly tech-savvy, and would notice if I tried to upload that kind of pic... and they aren't big fans of the bronies.

You don't have your own computer or something?

I currently have my brother's Luna plush as a hostage and will not let her go until I get a Celestia plushie. She is under my care will be terrorized (luna in the background eating ice cream) until my demands are met!

IT was either that or wait until build a bear gets out the Twilight alicorn plush, redo the cloth white, and add a multicolored etherial mane to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18