Spitfire 1,118 members · 609 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Come on guys, I'm on exams so sorry I havent been doing questions, but I will not let this group thread go down so easily!

So my question of the day is...more for SolidFire, but anyways. This question is kinda like my little spitfire except this

-Question-

You come home after your normal day, you open the door and set your things down. You then head upstairs to your bathroom, but as you reach the top floor you hear a noise from your room. At first your scared, but curiousity gets the best of you. Walking to the door you open it and find Spitfire and Rainbow Dash in your room. What do you do?

~Alex

What where they doing to make noise...
The first thing I'd do is them introduce myself and ask them why they're there. Boring I know... But the doors where lock...

2569642 ahaha dirty minds at work :rainbowlaugh: but yeah sounds resonable...what would you do after you introduced yourself? ~Alex

Set up the couch to sleep on, they already claimed the bed...

...if you know what I mean...

...In case you don't, I mean it is still my bed, they're just using it. (Honhonhonhon). A good host lets the guests get the most comirtable option if there aren't many.

I would fetch my Mux. He'd want to see them more than me

SolidFire
Group Admin

What would I do... At first I'd just stand there, gawking, and then it would quickly turn into me pampering them; I'd make them a meal, get them something to drink, really just anything. All of that would be done with a raging boner. All in all, my hopes are that I'll need to burn my sheets and mattress after we "finish" doing everything... hopefully "finishing" many MANY times.

~SolidFire

2570146 ....thats not a bad clopfic Idea is it...whats your OC solid haha ~Alex

Introduce, get to know, and fuck.

SolidFire
Group Admin

I don't even have an OC Alex. Never really wanted one.

~SolidFire

2570186 well there is always second person fics that can be thought up ~ Alex

I second this!

Proceed to find the guy from that My Little Dashie fic or whatever (never read it) give him Rainbow Dash and keep Spitfire all to myself :pinkiecrazy:
And I don't know, do stuff, talk, get to know her, ask her about life and all that jazz.

(Question: are they adults or foals?)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13