Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Beast remains my personal favorite transformers series, so I decided in my boredom to compile a list of what I think the top five best moments of the series are. These are entirely subjective and made from my opinion. I'll do my best to explain each reason.

Number 5: Blackarachnia shoots Silverbolt in the leg (there's no clip, so I have to use the whole episode). I'm a sucker for this pairing. It's my first love story (shut up :trixieshiftleft:) and Silverbolt is my favorite character, so I felt obligated to use this scene as it basically sums up the tone of their relationship for the rest of series.

Number 4: There he is, my little guy. It's hilarious. That is all

Numbers 1-3: Yes, this one is important enough to take up all three remaining slots. It's awesome though because it has the original philosoraptor being a bad ass in a big way.

Dinobot he died so we may live as a species.:ajsleepy::pinkiesad2: We must never forget him and his sacrifice. Also this is worth all of your top five in my opinion but thats just my thoughts.

I could do a top ten episodes.. but none of you want me to rant that long.. not rant.. rather gush.. :twilightsheepish:

It would take way too slagging long! It'll be like the size of a school essay man!

1479996 Please, no one cares about that idiot who constantly gets himself blown up somehow.

Rattrap, on the other hand, is awesome!

1478376 Some of us need a way to kill time. Do it.

Excuse you!? :trixieshiftleft:

It's not his fault he gets blown up all the time! That's why we love him!

1480393 Only for the purpose of comic relief.

Waspinator: OBJECTION! One time, Wazzzpinator take command of Predacons! Almost defeat Maximals!

OBJECTION! That wasn't you, it was Starscream, who had managed to use his immortal Spark to possess your body! TAKE THAT!

Waspinator: D'oh! Why can't Wazzzpinator ever win at anything except surviving?

Friend-bot can just pucker his mandibles and plant big wet juicy one right here on Waspinator's BIG! FAT! STRIPEY! AFT PORT!

Yezzz! Wazzzpinator in Hall of Fame! Wazzpinator iz greatest of Predicons!

Resorting to insults because you can't come up with any convincing arguments? Well, that's just Prime.

You're lucky you're so good at pulling yourself back together, because this would destroy a normal Transformer.

1483804 Didn't Optimal Optimus get his exhaust port handed to him in every other episode he was in? Case and point...

1484073 But when he first got that configuration, the simple act of getting ready to fire his weapons was enough to convince Megatron to leave the Ark.:trollestia:

1484073 *reverts to pre-Transmetal form as a Transwarp portal opens for another Maximal to arrive*

In that case, how about this? The power of two Convoy-Class Maximals as their Energon Matrixes power them both up!

That bug is going to be nothing but a smear on a windshield against Burning Convoy and Flash Lio Convoy!:rainbowdetermined2:

Dinobot: warrior, beast, hero, poet, savior. I solute you sir!

1484330 Waspinator was origionally going to be killed off instead of Terrorsaur in the season one finale. If the show creators couldn't kill him, what chance does a Convoy combo have?

1484709 Well, considering that they managed to take down a truly massive creature when they combined their powers...

And the creators only spared him because the fans insisted on it. Talk about Joker Immunity.

Guys, I know two episodes that are arguably just as awesome.

Dark Designs, where Megatron tries turning Rhinox evil, only to be endangered by his own new subordinate, forcing him to turn Mr. Chainguns of Doom good again just to survive.

And Call of the Wild. I believe Tigatron was able to sum up just how awesome that episode was with this line.

Remember, do not fight your beast instincts. Let them help your robot forms both in battle and in peace. But for now, let us maximize AND SLAG SOME BUTT!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22