AppleSpike 611 members · 196 stories
Comments ( 53 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 53

Damn, man. Applejack was all in Spike's face! :rainbowlaugh: Where I come from, if a female is constantly in your face, one of two things will happen: A. She's gonna hit you. B. She wants the D... or D's.

And, yet again, Spike ignores Rarity... :fluttershysad: But hey, I'd take AppleSpike over Sparity any fuckin day. :ajsmug:

I missed the first half the episode. The only Spike I got to see was him taking all the glory. :rainbowlaugh:

2472857 I can't. Need YouTube link.

2472862 NO! No SpiLight.

2472669 Can I haz YouTube link please?

2472860 I haven't seen it on YouTube yet, sorry. :fluttershysad:

2472893 Yeah but Twilight and Spike have a more relative type of relationship.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Alright can we not delve into ship-to-ship combat... considering that the Admin (aka Me) like SoarinJack more than AppleSpike...

Just wait a few hours or a day and it will be here.

2472904 I like both Applejack ships. :derpytongue2:

2472906 I shall. :rainbowdetermined2:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I know, I've seen it get bad so I felt that a warning shot across the bow was needed.

2472915 I see this as more canon than headcanon. I don't really have that much headcanon.

2472937 I love these ships, doesn't mean I think this is who they are going to be with. I love these ships as a fan thing. I know EG wasn't canon, but that doesn't mean it will, or really should, stop me form loving the ship.

Realistically, the probability of shipping Spike with one of the Mane 6 has shifted dramatically is the last couple seasons.

Spike/Applejack and Spike/Twilight are kinda frontrunners. The former has had some implications, especially as of late, while the latter could be seen as something that's been simmering in the background for a while now with the two of them knowing each other so well, especially with the support of each other in the Sombra incident.

Spike/Rarity started strong in the first couple seasons, but seems to be losing steam (Anyone else notice Spike seems a bit more casual around her than he used to? Kinda like he's not trying as hard as he once did to impress her or is that just me?)

Of those remaining, Spike/Fluttershy seems to be ahead, but it's by a slim margin provided mostly by the fact that she literally knows his life story (Episode one).

Spike/Rainbow Dash and Spike/Pinkie seem to have the longest odds, despite some supporters. There's just not all that much personal interaction, implied or otherwise.

2472964 "And your OTPs contradict what you said."

Please elaborate.

2472977 There my OTPs cause there's a lot to them that I love: mainly about why they fit so well.

True, this is because of my opinions, and could easily be seen to many people as not a good match for other reasons as well. That I know. That I understand.

How do you know I'm not harboring a secret loathing for Spilight, hm? :moustache:

2473187 But they never happened.

2473196 Oh...that's what Headcanon is.

Comment posted by alexanderhunt88 deleted Dec 28th, 2013

Touché. :moustache:

It's on there. Go, now!

Finally saw the episode...Kinda want to see some odd Spike/Flutterbat

2473535 She still has that fang... :applejackunsure:

But she wouldn't need that for the-

:facehoof:Okay, I couldn't even bring myself to to finish that 'suck' pun.

But I kinda wonder if that fang will come into play later, like the mystery pony from Castle Mania

2473662 But...my OTPs never happened in the show itself.

2472961 I agree with you on all accounts. Sparity has died down a lot recently if you don't count the Nightmare Rarity thing. Though I'm not complaining

There has been a lot of hints towards AppleSpike recently that is pretty obvious. And while I view Spike's and Twilight's relationship as that of siblings I can see why others would see it as love and will admit that they could evolve into a couple.

There are signs of FlutterSpike but not as much as AppleSpike and Spilight.

And even though I like the idea of PinkieSpike I will admit that the shipping and RainbowSpike is probably the weakest shipping of the mane six canon wise.

Since when?:rainbowhuh:

Since when what? If you mean the thread as a whole, and are asking since when is AppleSpike a comin', it means that there have been a good number of instances one could consider or see as implying a possible future relationship, which you can see by reading this thread

Oh, you ppl fighting over who Spike is best shipped with.. :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 53