Queen Chrysalis's Feeding Grounds 1,422 members · 1,393 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Is it the Queen of each Hive or something else?

Santa Claws.
If you aren't a good little changeling and follow the hivemind and if you don't give him some of your stored love he will take your legs cover them in butter and eat them in a single bite with his sharp yellow teeth and pluck your wings out one after the other with his very very sharp claws.

1937957 I view changelings as not having holidays.

Though Metaknights idea if you do want to include one is hilarious.

-Rezz

That's where the holes in their legs come from: they're a reminder. Or, more accurately, a warning.

1937957 from my fic, Peace at Last:

Skaar looked at the castle. He was a young Krampus, barely sixteen, and this was his first year visiting the changelings. He tightened his grip on the reins of his sleigh. Taking out his whip, he gave it a sharp crack. The seven Tundra Timberwolves shook the snow out of their pine-needle fur, and then took off, pulling the sleigh behind them. Behind the sleigh, the thirty Draugrs of Red Rimefrost’s elite guard rushed, silent as a northern wind.

The Draugrs could not cross the thresh holds of the doors, nor could they enter the windows. What they could do was some “house-riding.”

They jumped on the roofs and ran around screeching. The noise did not disturb the citizens of Ponyville, who were too far away to hear.

Skarr, however, simply got out of his sled, jumped to the top of the main building, checked his map of the secret passageways, walked up to the chimney, jumped straight up, performed a triple flip in midair, and did a perfect swan dive into the chimney.

Skaar moved through the ducts used to cycle the cool air from the caverns into the castle, looking through the vents. First, a room with two royal changeling foals. Not what he was looking for. Next, he came to the room where he was informed the prince and his wife slept. He peeked through the vent, and then turned away, his face flushed red. That certainly was one way to celebrate the holidays. He continued onward.

He came to Chrysalis’s room after a several hours. Smiling, he burst through the wall. Chrysalis woke up and saw as the young Krampus waved his hand behind him, putting the bricks back into place. He turned to her.

“Attacking Canterlot, eh? Naughty Chryssie, ye should’ve known better than ta do a stupid thing like that!” He raised the Birch switches.

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

Chrysalis rubbed her flank in pain. Skaar smiled and took some still-burning coals from a special sack and placed them on Chrysalis’s windowsill. Then he was gone.

The sun rose on what promised to be a Happy Hearth’s Warming day.

1938035 The Chrysalis spanking part was very arousing.

What? It was.
I can't help it if the image of that that glorious round and large changeling flank being smacked hard with a birch switch made me feel things in my pants.
Chryssie is the very definition of sex symbol.

1938087 Well your mother is hot.

1938092 That actually makes an extreme amount of sense.

1938087 She is a sexy milf, the sexest of milfs.

I know what better present for a changeling than love?

1938114 But then again, love is just their food and our santa doesn't bring food to us so maybe not.

1938130 speak for yourself I've always Horton candy and other yummy things

1938138 I always got scratch off lottery tickets.

1938087 And my grandpa is the king of Australia. They should meet up sometime.

1939342 Hosstralia.

and they have.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22