Lyra & Bon-Bon 1,665 members · 535 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

So there's something that's been on my mind for a while now. We all know that Agent Bonbon is the current big thing for this pairing ever since Slice Of Life, ovbiously. But what I want to know is if there's any stories out there {Be it existing ones, or stories that anyone here has planned} that combine this idea with the Fanon versions of Lyra and Bonbon {IE Bonbon being a total grump but ultimately a good pony at heart, and Lyra being an adorably crazy/excentric pony who, depending on the story, may or may not have a human obsession, but almost always gets on Bonbon's nerves}. See, I feel like combining the Agent Bonbon idea with that would make for a hilarious story, especially if it has stuff like Lyra pestering Bonbon about Government Secrets that Bonbon isn't allowed to share, or accidentally causing trouble for Bonbon when the latter is trying to do Spy stuff. I feel like too many Agent Bonbon fanworks make Bonbon the quirky one and Lyra the normal one, whereas I feel like combining this one-off gag with they're entertaining fanon personalities has so much potential.

5425472 Well there was one of my early stories that did something like this, but to be honest it isn't very good and I'll probably reboot it in the future if I ever get a chance.

I thought we were in agreement that this never happened?

~ Chapter: 13

I would read this.

I'm kinda doing this with one of my stories, but only as a secondary plot to the main story. I haven't heard of a dedicated story from the fandom like this.

5425491 Not sure if your making a joke about Bonbon's secrecy or if your saying you don't like the Agent Bonbon thing {For the record I generally don't care for it, but I feel like it could be funny/interesting if done right}.

5425472 These kinds of ideas could be very interesting if done right.

5426305 I'm making a joke. I really don't care, and I agree it does have high potential. Again, only if done right. It's a thing.

~ Chapter: 13

So I was around on derpibooru when I found this picture. Thought I'd share it with you all since it's an example of the kind of antics I would want from Goofy Lyra combined with Agent Bonbon. https://derpibooru.org/1130622?scope=scpe9a3517f5f3aa29f51a54f39193f7d8c626dcca9e

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9