Transformations 5,796 members · 5,236 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Based on this pic

After falling off cloudsdale during the Pegasus race pre-cutie mark Fluttershy gets turned into the farrell Flutterbat, somehow, lives wild for a wile and latter gets adopted by the apple family. The story explores AJ's an Shy's sisterhood wile Fluttershy slowly regains her mind from the bat

maybe...................and maybe not

2478388 thank you for considering

2478055 I like it! But I wouldn't be able to write it.....

actually i think i might do it.....right know:pinkiehappy:

But... how would she become a vampire batpony? We saw it was due to Twilight's spell.

2478618 OK, I said somehow at the time because I dint no, But I think I have an idea

Shy get caught by the bats instead of butterflys, she end up using the stare for the first time on them (haven't thought of why yet) when the sonic rainboom happens. the rainboom(or maybe a far reaching jolt of Twilights surge) pings of the bats and into Fluttershy throe her stair.

Interesting theory... :moustache:

It could work, maybe.

2478689 well, I cant right, that's why I made this request, but the real part of the story that I'm interested in is the fallout after her transformation. Reclaiming her mind, dealing with her changes, stuff like that.

Oh, I know. I'm just saying it could work.

I have written two transformation fics myself, so it could be my way of thinking things.

2478055 That's an adorable picture and also that fic sounds like it could ba amazing.

2478055 Mind if I write this story once my massive backlog has been cleared up?

Off topic:
Did you see how she still had those teeth at the end of the episode? She also ate those apples the 2nd night, and she insisted in having apple trees for the bats. I think twilight's explaination was a way for the writers to cover up the truth. Maybe she's turned into a bat every time she sees juicy apples, and she's been that way all her life.

Sorry, just ramblin'.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16