Transformations 5,801 members · 5,255 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello TF fans.

Several people have expressed that they would like to enter the Pony to Human TF Contest but were concerned that they wouldn't be able to finish in time. As such, I've decided to extend the deadline by a week, to help them and anyone else who might be struggling to finish what they were writing.

The contest will now end on Monday, November 11th at 11:59 PM. Voting will then start on Wednesday, November 13th.

As a reminder, anyone who has already submitted an entry may re-submit at any time before the deadline. Just PM me a link to your updated Google Doc.

To those who have already submitted and anyone looking forward to seeing the entries, thank you for your patience. To anyone still working on their entry, good luck and we look forward to seeing them.

I'm not sure if I should be thankful, or annoyed that I now have another week to agonize about trying to start one. :raritydespair:

You should definitely go for it! There's plenty of prizes, so just give it your best effort, and you'll have a pretty good shot.

The rule for max word count is 7k . . . is there any wiggle room on that, or is it a hard limit?

I'd be willing to ignore maybe 250 words over, but anything more is pushing it. And I'd definitely appreciate trying to get it down as close as possible.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6