M/M Shipping 2,812 members · 1,293 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

After reading The Regular im in a mood for more similar, chill romance fics, any that you would reccomend? Preferrably finished or still updated

check out “Taming the Draconequus with Coffee”, a masterful discord x pony joe ship!

very chill and very vibey short fic; it even contains coffee

If you want more Sunburst in a Restaurant/Coffee Hut then there's: The Incredible Gravitational Pull of Canterlot Donut Shops.

If you want comfy vibes then there is: Feathers and Turtles (or anything by Otter but I'm just a sucker for Gallbar).

And more Gallbar: Autumn Fluff (Parker is also great and awesome and cool). You can never go wrong with a lot of Gallbar.

And Milo Chalks has done some other good stories other than The Regular like: Soap Suds and Scary Movies.

Many a cute gay fic awaits you.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to 'toot our own horns' here, but I wrote a fic that's basically exactly what you're looking for! It's just Caramel and Big Mac (my OG ship) talking quietly in the middle of the night, primarily of Big Mac reassuring Caramel. I intended it to be part of a series of quiet, comforting-type fics, but haven't had the chance to continue them yet. Whoops! I imagine it kind of like a bedtime story, just something soft and comforting to help you wind down. I hope you like it! https://www.fimfiction.net/story/464819/soft-stories-for-hard-times-caramac

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4