Editors Group 190 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 56

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/71120/the-great-multiverse-theory-repairs-and-recordings

I was told to get editors. I agree. I may need some grammar checks and stuff. I should be good with everything else. Note: I'm going to be limiting/avoid character contact due to my newfound inability to write dialogue. Probably will end up as my most often used writing style. Oh well.

I'll take a crack at this...

Title: Her Candidates
Human, Adventure, Dark

It's a LOST inspired fic that focuses on a highschool Journalism Club that crash lands in Equestria on their way to Italy.

I've been writing for at least seven chapters now, and I got 3 more chaps in the works... and i'm doing my best to keep trucking. But I want everything to be the best it can be.

I'm hoping someone will shoot me a PM willing to help me with my ideas and can tolerate HiE stories.

From the New World

Really need an editor for this. I'm good on grammar, but I need help in the "Show don't tell" department along with a LOT of help with characterization.

I'm hoping to get on EQD for once, and when I've tried before I was always turned down because of grammar. Now I have someone who is good at editing grammar, so what I'm looking for is someone who can help out with stuff like characterization, telling me something is not needed, saying something else should be somewhere, story layout, ANYTHING along those lines. I'd like someone who is thorough, strict so that I can make the story as perfect as I can. Any little thing that can be better, I'd like to be pointed out. If anyone is willing to do this, please contact me. The story that I'm hoping for help with is on my page, and called "The Traveller" if you want to look at it.

Hello everypony, I am searching for an editor. They need to be prepared to be an editor for possibly a long time. Though, I wouldn't be upset if later on they quite, or became disinterested. Anyway, a little info on my story.

Twilight finds a purple dragon (Spyro) crashed in front of her library. After being informed that his condition was unknown and they shouldn't risk further injury by moving him, Twilight takes care of him. Due to Dragon magic in order to fast heal his injuries, Spyro remains asleep for several weeks. After awakening, Spryo expects that he slipped into the wrong world, one he had never visited before. Upon further inspection, and thanks to the lengthy knowledge of Twilight Sparkle, He realized this is actually the future of his own world. With the help of Twilight, Spike, and the Princess's themselves, Spyro goes to drastic ends to discover the planets pasts, how he came to be in the future, and what lives his friends lived without him in the past.

as for categories, Romance, Adventure, Crossover, and Alternate Universe.
The Main Characters will be Spyro, Twilight, and possibly Luna.

Just PM me if you want to be an editor, or just want to know more. We can also chat via skype or gmail.

Hello everypony,
I will be releasing new chapters of my story in the future. I would very much like to get some volunteers before hand that I can poke for editing and pre-reading when the time comes.

If you want to be notified (no obligations) just PM me or write your username in my Public Google Doc: Sweetie Belle's search for immortality :unsuresweetie:

I will accept every and all the feedback anyone can offer me.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 56