The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,843 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

ANY SPLATTERHOUSE CROSSOVER FICS OUT THEIR!?! (other than mine)

Comment posted by Honeycomb deleted Nov 6th, 2013

Thank you.:twilightsmile: I need some brutality every now and again.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy:

You know what universe would go great with Splatterhouse? Fallout Equestria. Think about it.

2104466 I'm... actually wondering how you would do a Splatterhouse crossover.

Like what, does Rainbow Dash find the Terror Mask and go all buff? Is it the secret origin of the "YEEAAH" pony?

Hmmmm....That's an interesting thought. Mine, however, is literally MC of Splatterhouse is transported to Equestria and turned into an alicorn.

For reference material, I point you to Splatterbarn and Monster. Both, in my opinion, do a damn good job at crossing Splatterhouse and MLP:FIM

Hmmmm.....I think you might be on to something there.

Feel free to ask if you need help. Most everything I know about Splatterhouse is from these videos.

But I'm quick with research and know more about FoE than any sane person should. I'd gladly help add more to the FoE mythos. Especially triple crossovers.

Will do.

One thing though; what's FoE?

shortened way of saying Fallout Equestria :twilightsmile:

Welcome. And again if you ever want to do it just send me a PM.

Sure thing. Just gimme a bit to think about how to actually link the two in a way that doesn't sound like complete bs. It's definitely possible, but doin' it right will take some definite thought.

I already gave that a bit of thought. What I came up with was pre-war fic where the mask was a project by one of the sides. A fusion of Zebra necromancy and a demon from tartarus. But is it friend or foe? That's all I got so far.

...................that works. Definitely better than anything I've got.

So for a prologue, I was thinking do a rundown of the actual creation of the mask, but it's deemed too dangerous and unperdictable and locked away in a Value (to be named later).

Chapter 1 - skip ahead a few years, we have yet-to-be-named OC and a group of fellow Vault dwellers scavenging an abandoned Vault for replacement parts, and the yet-to-be-named OC finds a huge steel door with wards and seals. A little lockpicking and a few pounds of C-4 later, he's in a creepy antechamber with a plain, yet sinister-looking mask at it's center. He takes the mask (against the wishes of his friends), and once they head out, they get ambushed by a group of wastelanders. The group is massacred, he's on the brink of death, and just when he's about to kick it, his blood gets on the mask. It starts talking, he takes his one shot at living, and we go from there.

Thoughts?

2106990 I assume "MC" means "Main Character" (his name is Rick, by the way).

Just, why would he become an Alicorn? Because of the Terror Mask? And if he took the mask off, would he become an Earth Pony?

Yes he's and alicorn because A) of Terror Mask and B) Alicorns are, by representation, the epitome of equine evolution and power.
However, if Rick ever took off the Terror Mask, I'd make him a unicorn since, in his normal human form, he seemed more like a "mind over muscle" type person.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18