The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,464 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Tommy #1 · Sep 13th, 2013 · · 2 ·

LOL

First stallion love did not know what to call this thread.
I'm not ashamed to say that I read a fan fiction a wile ago.
No not any ordinary fan fiction thou it was a clop, but
unlike other clop fictions (mare and mare) or (mare and stallion).
It was (stallion and stallion) and you know what i liked it ...no ...I loved it.

:rainbowwild: lick lick :rainbowwild:
Get on my level Brony!!

But the real reason I'm here is I'm planing to type up my own and was
thinking of who i can pare two stallions that has not bin pared yet.

PLEASE HELP!! leave me a comment!

1745748 M/M clop? Me likey. Do Soarin' I don't care who with, but Soarin' is awesome!

What the hell are you even talking about.

All pairs have been done before, just go with one you like.

1745748 Please don't overuse the formatting options, it makes it hard to read the posts.

1745766 yea Soarin is pretty hot in bed but i know not of who else to do it with

1745769 And for you dont play stupid you know what im talking about

It was (stallion and stallion) and you know what i liked it ...no ...I loved it.

:trollestia:

If you're planning on writing one then I recommend this group. M/M Shipping

Braeburn and Prince Blueblood. I've never seen this one done before.:unsuresweetie:

1745784 How about a crack ship, maybe with... Shining Armor, or Blueblood?

1745775 Damn really :facehoof:

1745777 ok got ya!! :pinkiehappy:

1745793 nice but i want to see a couple other before i do it. THANKS!! :twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::heart:

1745791 Ill go right now thanks!!

Big McIntosh and Snowflake.

I have a failed paragraph with those two, but it wasn't relevant to the main plot, so I didn't go anywhere with it.

If you're looking for pairs that haven't been done, do NOT do:
Braeburn x Big Macintosh
Braeburn x Soarin
Braeburn x Caramel
Caramel x Big Macintosh
These are the 4 most common pairings and 4 most common characters for m/m. And frankly, I'm getting sick of the top two and don't understand the bottom two. One more thing: there's a reason I put Braeburn first: he's most often the one considered likely to be gay and thus tends to be the focus of a lot of m/m; which is either funny or annoying depending on how seriously the author considers/wants it to be true.

Examples of males that haven't been used much of anywhere: Noteworthy, Time Turner (argue with me if you want about Doctor Whooves, but I haven't seen a fic where he isn't the Doctor), Crescent Moon (I think that's his name... tannish pegasus with his namesake as a cutie mark), Thunderlane, etc.

DUNGEON!

DUNGEON! FIFTY YEARS! NO TRIAL!

1745839 I like this to BUT like i told Berry Punk I still want to see others fist but yours is not out the window!! Thanks!!

1745850 Also thank you!! know i know what is worn out and wont get any views!!

:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::heart:

Just tossing out a couple more suggestions... use them or don't at your leisure. The more options, the better, right?

Octavia's bandmates: Frederic (piano) and Parish (harp) in a love triangle with Neon Lights (who is usually straight shipped with Vinyl Scratch)

Davenport (Sofas and Quills) and Horte Cuisine (the maƮtre d' who tapdances on the table with Twilight during "Morning in Ponyville," has a couple other appearances)

1745766 what do you think of a three some?!? :twilightsmile:

1746075 Yes. All of my yes.

know i know what is worn out and wont get any views!!

Ah, but there is a problem: those might be the 4 most common, but they're also the 4 most popular m/m. For example: Braeburn x Soarin has an image uploaded to Derpibooru rather frequently, sometimes seeming like once every few days, not to mention an ask blog of them seems to have started up recently. However, with the amount of characters being used for m/m being relatively small and yet the amount of people who read that sort of thing seems to be high, I don't really see many problems for whatever pairing you choose.

Braeburn and Prince Blueblood. I've never seen this one done before.

I almost considered it for a bit of foe yay in my story The Prince and the Gunslinger, but I thought it'd be too... forced and derived from nothing.

1746074 omggggggggg i love it any more i love you thoughts

1746087 and good but i dont know how im going to do this but ill pull it off

Actually, I thought the story contained that shipping.:twilightblush:

1746156 interesting to say the least

1745748 Well if you're going to write anything, make sure to get an editor and do a thorough grammar and spelling check.:twilightsmile:

Luminary
Group Contributor

Now, I'm a person that likes my formatting options. But yeesh. Trying too hard to be wacky is a thing.

Anyway, a lot of people think they'll pull in more views if they write something that hasn't been done before. But really, the opposite is true. If you're writing for popularity, write for existing fanbases. Besides, most of those will at least contain characters that have some kind of personality, which might mesh with others.

Besides, if you start writing for random crackships for the sake of random crackships... well... what's the point?

Yeah, I can totally pair up Sassaflash and an aged-up Princess Erroria, but what have I done but be different for difference's sake? They don't have any commonalities. There's no reason to pair them up. And it'll probably just come off as me waving my hands around, trying to draw attention to what a unique and beautiful snowflake I am.

1749543 This is not just or the view but i would like to get alot i mean y does anyone wright, to get views!! but i really love m/m clop and really would like to see a new one.......... so yea

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25