The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,500 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

And Australia is airing the season finale, the two part "School Raze", by Nicole Dubac and Josh Haber. It always seems kinda odd to me when one part of a two parter is by one person and one by another. Should the two parts have one writer? Well, Nicole is used to colabs, I guess...

So, School Raze. This is obviously a play on the opener "School Daze", and I'm guessing we return to that, with everything revolving around the potential destruction of the school. I bet the racist school standards pony is back, Chancellor Neighsay, and shooting laser beams at it or something. Or, okay, it probably has something to do with Cozy Glow. Maybe she's actually related to him[1]? It'd probably help if I'd actually watched more of the season at this point.

This'll be the discussion thread, tho'.

[1]Note, this was a complete guess. I noticed screenshots of the episode with both of them in it when looking for a picture, but I wrote that first...

--Sweetie Belle

Is that a fucking doctors strange pony?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

That's Chancellor Neighsay in School Daze! He does look pretty Doctor Strange, doesn't he? If Doctor Strange ran a school board, that is.

--Sweetie Belle

I really wish they just aired these episodes at the same time across the world and didn't spoil so much shit. It's starting to annoy me.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It's not been fun from a perspective of doing these posts, either, especially since I tend to forget that Australia's doing two a week.

--Sweetie Belle

aaawww hhheeellll nnnaawww WE GOT OURSELVES A RACIST PONY AND HIS TRYING TO DESTROY TRIGGLE WIGGLY SPARKLE'S SCHOOL

SOMEONE GET ME A ANTI-MAGIC CHAINS AND LOCK AND A BASEBALL BAT AND A SHOVEL AND A ONE WAY PORTAL SEAL TO THE MOON

I'M GONNA SHOW THIS MOTHER BUCKER WHY YOU DON'T BUCK WITH THE BRONY MAFIA AND THE HOOD!! *where the hood at sound clip starts playing*

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Well now you know how rest of the world felt about USA air time. Rest of us had to wait weeks, months or years to get stuff and if we were unlucky we wouldn't even get whole series. Like DBZ in my country didn't aired past Namek saga. But with internet now all of us can watch at same time when something airs anywhere in the world. Does it really matter if it US, Canada or Australia who was first when whole world has access to it?

It wasn't just Australia. Certain European redubs got aired weeks earlier than even Australia. I've been avoiding certain people I otherwise follow because they were watching those.

And I can't blame them I was tempted this morning to go trolling for the second part of the finale and probably would have if it weren't for the malware threat in the dark grey net. :derpytongue2:

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Yeah I know about Denmark, Sweden and France doing it like a week ago or more. But well they are dubs and lack English voice actors which effects the experience a lot if you ask me. I actually did watch School Raze in Danish first, I think, but I am still eager to watch Australian release too. It isn't MLP experience for me until I see it with my eyes and hear the English cast.

It really wouldn't bother me, but since I have to deal with episodes being constantly spoiled to me, it kind of does matter.

Cinder Vel
Group Admin

Alright, spoilers bother you. That's fair. But why not just watch the episodes yourself?

My advice to Lord Tirek?

Do NOT drop the soap, buddy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13