The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,458 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Does anyone out there know of any Rarity-Carrot Top shipfics?
The Group Random Romance is having a ship-contest for the pair, and I'm in charge of finding examples. I've managed to find one on my own: A Generous Hearts and Hooves Day. But I was hoping to find at least two for perspective.

So if anyone knows another one that would be great! :pinkiehappy:

1213849 Please categorize your thread so that it has "question" in the front. I'm not really interested in shipping but I wish you luck.

I didn't know she was into failed prop comics.

Jeez. Talk aboutRandom. I've NEVER read a Rarityx Carrot Top fic.

We are talking about Carrot Top the Pony right? Not the buffed up prop comedian?

That would make an interesting HiE story. Failed comic runs into Pinkie, they take turns seeing who can be the most annoying until they're both throat punched by an angry crowd. Hmmm...

Wait, are we back to using the question label again? I thought they merged questions and discussions a while back and just called it discussion. :derpyderp2:

1214587 I'm not sure, I must not've gotten the memo.

There's a good fanmade comic strip on Deviantart called The Mane Attraction by Terrichance. It contains some Carrot Top/Rarity subtext throughout, and the ending pushes the subtext into more obvious shipping territory. Hope that helps! :twilightsmile:

Neither did I. I found out mostly by chance, actually.

Honestly, I dont know how they expect us to follow the rules if the rules change all of a sudden.

1214888 I think maybe MOD POST RULES UPDATE Live, learn, let go CosmicAfro would suffice.
Cosmic and Ty are good guys though, they're doing a pretty good job so we'll get things sorted out soon enough.

Let it be known that the official name for this pairing is Carrity.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13