Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Could someone make a youxRoseluck story? And not the like the ones listed under sex that have almost no reason to be read except for the sex! lol

If you do make one or find one and tell me about it, thanks a lot guys!

And if you don't thanks for reading anyways! :pinkiehappy:

I'll think about it. :moustache:

The Kid's intrigued. Always sorta liked that Roseluck gal.

However, a question: what do you think her personality is like? The Kid wants this to be as pleasing as possibility, so he's curious.

Outgoing, probably.

But since there isn't an actual canon about her, you can honestly do whatever you want and no one would give you any flak.

1120119 I can make you one. The question is will I make you one.

How many times are you willing to admit that Rainbow Dash is the best pony?

1120201 Eh, I tried. And to paraphrase Soup Nazi: No story for you!

1120123>>1120131>>1120170 Honestly, don't really care what the story is about! Just got to the point where I wanted to read a good youxRoseluck story.

As for saying Rainbow Dash is best pony? I'd be lying if I said that, sorry.

Omg! I have not seen a comment form you in like forever :pinkiecrazy: How is you? :rainbowkiss:

I'm doing good, thank you Fatty. Just going around looking at and reading stories. Along with complaining about the Texas heat I'm in. Keeps crashing the internet servers!:pinkiesad2:

WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THAT?!?!:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

I could write one if I wanted to...

Internet servers crashing ?

*What do*

Go to the nearest McDonalds drive thru order a cone, follow steps provided:

Employee: "Here is your cone sir."...(Hands cone over)

You: "Thanks!" (Grabs cone and shoves onto forehead) *Screams* "I'm a unicorn!"

You: (Turns back to employee still at window who is now in a frozen shock) "Can I get some mustard?"

~ Result may vary ~ If ice cream does not come out of hair after 5hrs please consult The Doctor. :rainbowkiss:

lol, even is no one writes the sotry I'm looking for, at least I got a good laugh today!:twilightsmile:

May I recommend this story? Roseluck Fries an Egg and Asks You About Your Day

It may seem simple and silly, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Was a nice story thank you whirring Gears.

Looking for a story?

Have no fear MAybe Series is coming back when I get done with the other story I've been working on for the last 2 weeks.

It's funny you should mentions such a story. :twilightsmile: A number of pics of Roseluck have inspired me to do just such a story, only problem is I need to finish a few other projects before I'd have time to start it. But I've already loved the idea of doing a you x Roseluck story. :yay: Only ones question, do you care if it would be done as a human x pony story? :rainbowhuh:

I'm fine with that! The hardest one I'd have time reading is a story where all the ponies are humans. A human x pony story? I can totally read that!:rainbowdetermined2:

I'm like you, human x pony is fine with me, but I don't like the idea of all the ponies being human. That would take away that special quality they all have. Now, I'm not sure how soon I can get to a Roseluck story, but I have added one to my project queue. I've been wanting to work on a story about her for a while now. Nice to know someone else would enjoy one too! :twilightsmile: In the meantime you could always feel free to sample my other human x pony stories. My Twilight Sparkle story is quite popular.

I'll go read them now. I'll be sure to comment on them if i can. And thank you when you make the Roseluck story! :pinkiehappy:

You are quite welcome, and i hope you'll enjoy what I have. And, I'll have to check out those pics I have of Roseluck to help inspire me when the time comes. :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22