Second Person Stories 1,825 members · 1,560 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

I have decided to create a second person fic as my next latest story, and I'm taking requests!

Just let me know which character you want to see and I will try to do that character

NOTE:
- I am going to choose who it will be, I just want a couple of suggestions that will help me decide
- it will be written with you as a Stallion
- NO CLOP!!!!!
(Actually, maybe an itty bitty bit)
- this post will stay up until Tuesday or Wednesday night

4381498 HMM I WOULD LIKE A 2ND PERSON X Flutterhsy, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Apple jack, or Sonata please

- NO CLOP!!!!! PLEASE I DONT read pervy fanfics

I've got an idea that I don't have time for. It's second person and involves Chrysalis and the mane 6, and you the stallion of course. Interested in an idea exchange?

4381498 How about 2nd Person x Aria Blaze? I haven't seen a lot of those fics lately

Okay... Message to everyone...
NO CHANGLINGS OR SIRENS!!!!

Awwwww ok.

Applejack then.

............... Anyone else?

To ordius as well...
NO DAMN HAREMS!!!

4382415 oh no no no I meant 2nd person X one of those not all of them I mean just 1 of those 5 that's all
like this 2nd person X Twilight or 2nd person X Applejack or 2nd person X Rainbow dash or 2nd person X Fluttershy or 2nd person X Sonata

4381581 ah no sirens than I out of the 4 then

Well.... Thanks anyways for the suggestions.

4383263 ah thanks for understanding

4381783 there is NO ONE ELSE!!!

Just kidding.

Hmmm. I think it would be neat to have story with AJ and Trixie. A honest pony and a show pony. Real yin and yang those two if you think about it.

I said SECOND PERSON. Oh and one other thing....
NO SHIPPING!!!!! But the idea of them becoming FRIENDS is a good idea
Sorta like a fluttershy/discord thing

Yeah I know, but a story with "you" in the middle of those two. Love triangle sorta thing.

You as the love triangle?! I can't do that, but the idea is sorta interesting....

Lets put a pin in it, come back to it another time.

Fair enough... In the mean time, does anyone else have any ideas?

No? Well... Thank you to everyone who submitted their ideas. Unfortunately the story I have planned for Friday WILL NOT come out Friday and instead some time over the weekend. If you wish to know the reason, you can view it in my user page. Thank you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21