Alternate History Bronies 732 members · 629 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

We're a group on alternative Equestrian history are we not? Then lets start up a discussion about it.

What would you like to see in terms of alternative history, perhaps war, discord was never beaten. Perhaps nightmare moon won (such as in 'the nights favored child', among others) and has been empress for a thousand years.

What would you like to see? Who knows, perhaps this discussion will spark a fanfic if it gets going.

Frankly I would enjoy a deeper look at the changeling attack on Canterlot, more specifically Luna's actions. Maybe one where she actually does something?

If not, I would like a story where Equestria develops with the three pony tribes (Unicornia, Pegasopolis and 'Earth') still around despite the presence of the Royal Sisters. It'd offer an interesting take with diplomatic themes.

314787 for the three tribe idea, I'm already doing something like that (look at my Vault of Origins story). /shameless plug

I would like to see a story of what would happen if Twilight never got the letters during the Discord attack and left Ponyville... Actually I might write that Sometime...

314787 Or if the three pony tribes were ingulfed into civil war.

The Pegasi are gone because the Griffins have hunted them to extinction. :rainbowderp: The Griffins have decided that they are the Superior race and have deemed all other species fair game. Unicorns and Earth ponies are fighting against them for survival.

Griffon-Nazis.

You sir, have earned all of my internets.

Sorry if this has been proposed before- we have many fics that mention (mostly) unexplained Balkanisation of wherever the Griffons, Minotaurs, or Dragons live. Why not Balkanise Equestria?

I hope to someday write an epic about pony terrorists.

How about a cosmic incident where Ponyville is carved up out of their time and space, and placed in the middle of a war before Celestia and Luna would help? Would it be better when Ponyville's Main Six get involved in this cross-species war? Would Ponyville be better than the past ponies?

If you want to divulge deeper into this idea, might I recommend my other post on this place.
1632 series/Ring of Fire series by: Eric Flint

-The Character

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9