Crossovers 7,368 members · 10,958 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

KO everypony, felt a little bored and thought that I haven't been keeping in touch with you guys for a long time. So, I decided to show you my very own list of fighters for the Humanity side in the epic battle of Ragnarok and here they are!

Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Izuku Midoriya AKA Deku (My Hero Academia):

Satsuki Kiryuin (Kill La Kill):

Ryofu Housen (Ikkitousen):

Guts (Berserk):

Monkey D. Luffyy (One Piece):

Senku Ishigami (Dr. Stone):

Joker (Persona 5):

Azarel (Blazblue):

Cattleya (Queen's Blade):

Future Trunks (Dragon Ball Super):

Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat):

Kisara (Tales of Aries):

That's all of my Thirteen fighters for Humanity side. Tell me what you think about these fighters and which of them should fight which God (I also mean in order of the rounds like in the Anime/Manga), and which of the Valkyries should partner up with which fighter.

Have a great day, everypony!

7861045 Azrael alone would have the time of his life. Hell, he'd probably demand more than one god to take him on if it meant eating more of his fill with his Enchant Dragonuv completely unrestricted.

KO I don’t doubt Azaerl’s strength, but I think Thor would be a good match for him since he is one of the strongest Gods in all the Heavens. Plus, both would enjoy killing each other in the greatest battle of their lives, or that’s how I see it. Still thinking about the Valkyrie to partner up with him.

Why would humanity even be involved? The entirety of Ragnarök happens in Asgard, and Midgard is just collateral damage when Surtur lights all the realms on fire.

He’s talking about the anime, Records of Ragnarok in which humanity’s most famous warriors and figures need to win a tournament against gods or else they will be wiped out

Alright, here are the fights that I have organized with the characters from your list that I am familiar with.

ROUND 1:
* Human - Izuku Midoriya
* God - Thor
* Valkyrie - Thrud

ROUND 2:
* Human - Jotaro Kujo
* God - Zeus
* Valkyrie - Randgriz

ROUND 3:
* Human - Satsuki Kiryuin
* God - Poseidon
* Valkyrie - Hrist

ROUND 4:
* Human - Future Trunks
* God - Heracles
* Valkyrie - Hlökk

ROUND 5:
* Human: Luffy
* God - Shiva
* Valkyrie - Reginleif

ROUND 6:
* Human - Guts
* God - Hades
* Valkyrie - Alvitr

ROUND 7:
* Human: Johnny Cage
* God - Apollo
* Valkyrie - Göndul

KO good match-ups, though I always thought about Izuku fighting Hercules and Luffy against Hades. But the list is still good.

The variety is THE most important aspect of a list like this for me, and although I personally would have changed a character or two (Ryofu is strong, no doubt, but I would chose Shiryu instead, for sample, or Whitebeard instead of Luffy) I simply loved just how many different types of character you picked. I saw so many list that only includes protagonist, and I always feel like it is quite boring like this.

Outside of that I just have a few personal thoughts:

LOVED Future Trunks instead of Goku;

Satsuki Kiryuin at least started as a villain, which is great for the variety of your list;

Unlike the authors of Shuumatsu, you actually remembers that Feminine characters exists, which I loved.

Question: I am so far away from Mortal Combat nowadays that it's not even funny, but if I remember correctly Johnny (Despite being my favorite as a kid) Is not one of the strongest humans nor he represents humanity much better than other characters. Any particular reason for choosing him?

And lastly, I have seen many lists depicting the human team for the Ragnarok, but very few people created a list for the gods. Got any characters in mind? It doesn't need to be a god (my opinion) but someone that would benefit from humanity's annihilation. Like Patri from Black Clover. (Started as a villain, but is not anymore, which helps having some variety instead of simply villains or Zeref from Fairy Tail)

Question: I am so far away from Mortal Combat nowadays that it's not even funny, but if I remember correctly Johnny (Despite being my favorite as a kid) Is not one of the strongest humans nor he represents humanity much better than other characters. Any particular reason for choosing him?

Believe it or not, Johnny actually possesses a mystical power passed down through generations, originally stemming from a Mediterranean war cult, which bred and trained combatants to fight among the gods. This power manifests not just as a shield against divine forces, but also as a mythical energy he can weaponize. It especially came in handy during the events of Mortal Kombat X, when he defeated the fallen elder god Shinnok, who is pretty much on the same power level as the thunder god Raiden.

Thanks.

Izuku VS Heracles and Luffy VS Hades are also pretty good matchups.

What are your thoughts on Thor fighting Guts and Shiva fighting Trunks?

KO Johnny Cage did defeat an Elder God by himself with his Green Glowing thing and I could have gone with Cassie, but I believe Johnny deserves a chance again.

For the Gods, not really thinking of doing that.

KO I was juggling with either Azarel or Guys fighting Thor, so maybe Guys would be a better pick. And I did thought of Luffy vs Hades, King vs Future King, and have Ryofu fight Shiva. But your ideas look great too!

Thank you very much for the explanation, I certainly had no idea about any of that, I understand now

I understand, thanks for your time

I would also add Saitama there (One Punch Man)

I really don’t know much else about Record of Ragnarok except the premise, so I hope my choices turn out to be fitting in spite of that.

-Gaara (Naruto)

-Juri Han (Street Fighter)

-Samurai Jack

-Lina Inverse (Slayers)

-Magneto (Marvel)

-Vash the Stampede (Trigun)

-Rex Salazar (Generator Rex)

-Roberta (Black Lagoon)

-Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam) Is a human allowed to have a mech, btw?

-Popeye

-Aang (Avatar: TLA)

-Trevor Belmont (Castlevania)

-Mr. Terrific (DC)

Just sumon Chuck Norris and humanity is saved.

If you had Saitama, you wouldn't need anybody else. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19