Crossovers 7,367 members · 10,954 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

You know there's always something within the MLP Fandom, that brings a rare smile to my face and warms my cynical cold heart for at least a long while. LoL!:pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

This is most of the cover art of IDW crossover comic series; MLP/Transformers: Friendship in Disguise and MLP/Transformers II: The Magic of Cybertron.

The overall story for both comics is either hit or miss. It's basically to each to their own. But hey, its G1 Transformers crossover with G4 My Little Pony. What's not to like about that for fans of TF and MLP.

And that right there is awesome!:rainbowkiss:

And as an artist myself, I really appreciate the work that went into these wonderfully well done comic cover art.:raritystarry:

Each issue has three or more different versions of its cover art. Which are identify as; Cover A, Cover B, Cover RI, Cover RI-A/B

There also exclusive cover art for issue #1 of MLP/TR: Friendship in Disguise at the San Diego 2020 Comic-Con and for issue #1 of MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron at the WonderCon@Home.

Well enough talk. Enjoy the cover artwork.:pinkiehappy:

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #1 (Cover A)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #1 (Cover RI-A)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #1 (Cover RI-B)

MLP/TF: FiD Issue #1 (San Diego Comic-Con 2020 Exclusive Cover)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #2 (Cover A)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #2 (Cover RI)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #3 (Cover A)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #3 (Cover RI)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #4 (Cover A)

MLP/TF: Friendship in Disguise Issue #4 (Cover RI)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #1 (Cover A)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #1 (Cover B)

MLP/TF II: Magic of Cybertron Issue #1 (Cover RI-A)

MLP/TF II: Magic of Cybertron Issue #1 (Cover RI-B)

MLP/TF II: MoC Issue #1 (WonderCon@Home Exclusive Cover)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #2 (Cover A)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #2 (Cover B)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #2 (Cover RI)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #3 (Cover A)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #3 (Cover B)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #3 (Cover RI)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #4 (Cover A)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #4 (Cover B)

MLP/TF II: The Magic of Cybertron Issue #4 (Cover RI)

That's all for now. See you in the next forum, friends!:pinkiehappy::yay:

Haven’t they brought Sombra back more than enough times already?

Well, this is more like an alternate universe and non-canon to the actual IDW MLP:FiM main comic. And I suppose the IDW comic writers want to bring back Sombra one more time to fight the Mane 6 and fight the Transformers for the first and probably last time or something. I don't know the full story. So I'm only guessing here. Plus this is more than likely pandering towards the King Sombra fans, if anything. IDK.:twilightsheepish:

Yeah. But this is an actual official crossover comic by IDW. And apparently Starscream is working together with RD and the Wonderbolts, if the cover art wasn't apparent of this.

Yess, BTW is there anything favorites of yours?

As to comics and such? Well... One graphic novel I remember booking several times at the library wasThe Interman (which you can now read online, which you couldn't at the time).

Hmm, that's interesting and all. But I was referring to the mlp/transformers cover art posted here. So sorry for not making that clear to you friend.:twilightblush:

Oh. in that case, hard to say.

LMOA!:rainbowlaugh: Oh? Is that right, friend?:twilightsheepish:

They all look cool; I'm unable to decide; I wanna read 'em all.
How else do you want me to say it?:ajbemused:

Hey, its cool man, its cool. :twilightsheepish:

Honestly, I was never impressed with all two of these comic series. Not only was the potential of an MLP: FiM and Transformers crossover undermined by being made into comics rather than a TV series, but the stories as a whole often got confusing and implausible. Not to mention too overly reliant on comedy.

Yeah. That's what I figured. Which is a fair opinion and not to mention its to be expected. Not all IDW comics had good story plotlines amd what not. To me this is more of a novelty item to collect since I'm a big fan of Transformer and a casual fan of MLP. If anything I care more about the art than the actual story really. Being an artist myself. And in all honesty if I had the right tools I've probably made personal posters of three of my most favorite comicm cover art from this..:pinkiehappy::twilightblush:

This far my favourites are the cover of Fluttershy with Soundwave's minicons, Shockwave getting a piece of Pinkie Pie & Megatron's face.

I hope the third installement of the crossover - because there will be a third one (Spoiler) - can bring more creatives covers.

Oh, really?! That's great to hear. Even if the story for thr 3rd installment ends up as a mixed bag. At least we have the wonderful done comic cover art and pages to look at.:twilightsheepish::pinkiehappy:

Oh and my favorites is the Megaton, Soundwave, and Starscream with the Mane 6. The one with Starscream playing with MLP figures. And the one with Soundwave with Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch. Two of my favorite background ponies!:rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17