The Royal Canadian Brony Alliance 220 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

CANterlot Convention

I'm not sure I made that big enough...

Anyways, we're really gathering steam now and we've given the down-payment of our souls to everyone else.

I suggest everyone local go, just for the fun of it. Also I'm on staff so I insist you all go and give us plenty of money when our next fundraiser starts up

1519779 I live in tronto!!!:pinkiehappy:
but I can't go becuase ai have to leave for a week:ajsleepy:

Can I point out something that really baffled me about your crowdfunding effort then? Why did you only offer con passes if folks paid the high tier for all the other stuff? If you'd offered con passes at whatever price you were going to charge them at or slightly cheaper I know plenty of folks would've been all over that(Me included).

FanNotANerd
Group Admin

I will make every effort to grace this event with my presence.

1524946 even if it just for the fan fic panel, right

1522383 the $35 DISCOUNTED weekend pass wasn't cheap enough?

I regret to inform you that was the cheapest the weekend passes will ever be available for.

Hell, compare our price to BronyCAN's

1532896 For your crowdfunding? The only option for con passes I saw when I went by was the $200 tier. $35 sounds like a bloody fantastic price (I hope you're not losing money with that cost!) and I would've gladly paid it had it been an option for me.:twilightoops::derpytongue2:

Was it perhaps added later? I saw the funding drive pretty early so if things were changed I didn't see them.

1533317 $200? Were you looking at the right indiegogo? It was $35 for the weekend and $325 for the priority seating one. We're working on our ticket sales system right now. I'll mention here when we have it up and running as well as any major press releases and when we start our next indiegogo/kickstarter (kickstarter is finally getting a Canadian option)

1533330 Was there another crowdfunder for a pony con in Toronto?:twilightsheepish: I could totally see it.:derpytongue2:

Edit. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-make-canterlot-con-happen <-- This is you yes? It's not some other con in the exact same place and name? (I can totally see that happening though *laughs*) Note the only option for a con pass is the $250 tier.

1533348 yeah, that was the first one. This one just finished. We will be starting a third soon (tm)

1535121 ahh, okay gotcha, I hadn't realize you'd started a second one but please to include the weekend pass tier as I'm definitely up for that :twilightsmile:

FanNotANerd
Group Admin

1532852 A fanfic panel? Can I... can I be on it?

1537615 Maybe, talk to me at Fan Ex

Just a news update for everyone, our ticket sales have officially opened you can go here to buy your tickets now.

CANterlot is extremely proud to announce ANOTHER special guest from the show will be attending our convention.

It is with excitement we announce the talented Michelle Creber will be attending CANterlot! Michelle Creber is best known for the voice of Applebloom and also the singing voice for Sweetiebelle.

If you’re interested in attending our convention and meeting all our special guests be sure to purchase a ticket HERE

For those of you not up to date with our guest list we have 2 show VA's, Lee Tockar and Michelle Creber. We've got a bunch of fan VA's including Vinyl Scratch herself (Jessi Nowack) and Doctor Whooves (Zaki Merchant Hughes)

We also have a fan fiction panel, vendors hall and lots of other stuff to keep a brony pronking with joy

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15