Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

So still trying to make my Xcom/MLP story, but running into a bit of a snag. Was thinking of putting an element of humans that might not necessarily be all that willing to put their lives on the line for ponies, and then Enemy Within introduces the Exalt faction.

Though I haven't finished my new campaign with Enemy Within or the Exalt storyline in it. I'm not sure how I could incorporate them into the story I'm writing. Anything not in Xcom HQ gets left behind when the base gets trans-spacial shifted into Equestria.

I dunno, maybe I don't need a group. Maybe it's enough that soldiers might be willing to fight for earth, but not for yet another alien race?

2430110 It could be a group of ponies that decided that humans were a bigger threat than the aliens, and they joined up with the aliens. So, magic AND technology.

2430230 That's scary mate.:rainbowderp:

2430110 Mmmh. I'd suggest finishing the game before anything.

Sneaky Breeze
Group Contributor

2430110 Well it could be there were EXALT spies inside of the base before it shifted.

And then when they arrived in Equestria the EXALT agents decided to perhaps share their ideals with the ponies. Only with the original EXALT members ontop as leaders.

Axquirix
Group Contributor

Could go for a slight redesign - XCOM are an anti-alien organisation, and the ponies are technically alien.
The aliens are all ruled by the Ethereals who subjugate everyone under them, viciously. the ponies probably wouldn't want to work with them.
EXALT, on the other hand, are supportive of the aliens but aren't ruled by them. Sure, they're straying into dark territory with some of their gene mods, but if a load of ponies were to be dumped into Enemy Within and had to choose a side, EXALT are probably going to be most likely to give them a shot while treating them fairly.

Ummm you do remember that EXALT kidnaps progeny units right?

2430110 as for you commander wether you eliminated EXALT or left them intact the choice is yours good luck commander.We will be watching you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8